Boy Sibset Options - Mix and Match

For a set of 3 boys, beginning with [name_m]Horatio[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] as the firstborn, build a few sibsets as you please, some mild-mannered, and some outlandish or mischievous.
One syllable Chinese surname beginning in K (watch the vowel initial placement, please!). Have fun!

1. [name_m]Horatio[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]

Some names we love:
[name_m]Ulysses[/name_m] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Nemo[/name_m]
Ozymandias [name_u]Peri[/name_u], “[name_m]Manny[/name_m]”
[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] [name_u]Jule[/name_u]
[name_u]Chauncey[/name_u] [name_m]Daedalus[/name_m]
[name_m]Cornelius[/name_m] [name_m]Vine[/name_m]
[name_m]Idris[/name_m] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m]
[name_u]Chauncey[/name_u] [name_m]Valerius[/name_m]
[name_m]Rolf[/name_m] [name_m]Isidore[/name_m]
[name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m]
[name_m]Seamus[/name_m] [name_u]Dexter[/name_u]
[name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m]
[name_m]Seamus[/name_m] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m]
[name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] [name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Idris[/name_m]
[name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m]
Ozymandias [name_m]Vine[/name_m]

[name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m]
Ozymandias
[name_m]Chester[/name_m]
[name_m]Seamus[/name_m]
[name_m]Sylvester[/name_m]
[name_u]Chauncey[/name_u]
[name_u]Stanley[/name_u]
[name_m]Hamilton[/name_m]
[name_m]Isidore[/name_m]
[name_m]Vine[/name_m]
[name_u]Jule[/name_u]/[name_m]Julian[/name_m]/[name_m]Julius[/name_m]
[name_m]Roald[/name_m]
[name_m]Augustin[/name_m]
Velvel
[name_u]Puck[/name_u]
[name_m]Pim[/name_m]
[name_u]Max[/name_u]
[name_m]Moses[/name_m]
Amram
Yocheved
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m]
[name_u]Oberon[/name_u]
Elderkin
[name_u]Roche[/name_u]

Can’t wait to meet some sibsets!

1 Like

[name_m]Horatio[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Nemo[/name_m], and [name_u]Oberon[/name_u] [name_u]Max[/name_u]

[name_m]Seamus[/name_m] [name_u]Oberon[/name_u], [name_m]Chester[/name_m] [name_m]Phineas[/name_m], and [name_m]Rolf[/name_m] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]

[name_u]Oberon[/name_u] [name_m]Isidore[/name_m], [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] [name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m], and [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m] [name_m]Julian[/name_m]

[name_m]Seamus[/name_m] [name_u]Dexter[/name_u], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Oberon[/name_u], and [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m]

2. [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Julian[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Seamus[/name_m] [name_u]Dexter[/name_u]

I’m super happy to see [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Nemo[/name_m] made this list! :wink:

I would probably do:

[name_m]Horatio[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m], and [name_m]Seamus[/name_m] [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] (I loved your idea of [name_u]Rory[/name_u] as a nn for [name_m]Horatio[/name_m], and I think [name_u]Rory[/name_u], [name_m]Leo[/name_m], and [name_m]Seamus[/name_m]/[name_u]Shea[/name_u] are adorable together!)
[name_m]Horatio[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Nemo[/name_m], and [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] ([name_u]Rory[/name_u], [name_u]Jules[/name_u], and [name_m]Leo[/name_m]!)
[name_m]Horatio[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Julian[/name_m], and [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] ([name_u]Rory[/name_u], [name_u]Gus[/name_u]–or, rather, if I had an [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], I’d call him [name_u]Gus[/name_u], anyhow. Not 100% obvious, but I still love it!–and [name_m]Leo[/name_m])
[name_m]Horatio[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Julian[/name_m], and [name_m]Seamus[/name_m] [name_u]Dexter[/name_u]

Some combination of those, probably. :slight_smile: I also love [name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m], [name_m]Augustin[/name_m], [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_m]Moses[/name_m], Amram, and [name_u]Oberon[/name_u]! Yocheved intrigues me, but isn’t she the mother of [name_m]Moses[/name_m], Biblically? [name_m]Just[/name_m] curious. :wink:

Oo fun!

2. [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Julian[/name_m]
  3. [name_u]Oberon[/name_u] [name_m]Chester[/name_m]

[name_m]Horatio[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Adrian[/name_m] [name_u]Dexter[/name_u]
[name_u]Stanley[/name_u] [name_m]Augustin[/name_m]

[name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m]