Boys and Girls with amazing names

I would like to share some of new combos. WDYT?

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Melusine[/name_f] [name_f]Bridget[/name_f]

[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Kerensa[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f]

[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Nimue[/name_f] ([name_f]Dorothee[/name_f]-a [name_f]Bee[/name_f]-trees Nee-mou-ay)

[name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_m]Amaury[/name_m] [name_m]Leon[/name_m]

[name_m]Gustav[/name_m] [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] [name_m]Erik[/name_m]

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]

[name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Orpheus[/name_m] [name_m]Edgar[/name_m]

[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] [name_f]Blanche[/name_f]

Some amazing ones here. I really love

[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] (just wow - absolutely love this!!)

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Kerensa[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f]

[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Nimue[/name_f] (brilliant!!)

[name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_m]Amaury[/name_m] [name_m]Leon[/name_m]

[name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Orpheus[/name_m] [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] (another stunning name!!)

Hello! I’m going to stick to girl names, since I don’t really have much of an idea with boys.

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Melusine[/name_f] [name_f]Bridget[/name_f]: This is absolutely beautiful. I love how the different elements of this name come together. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is such a fabulous classic: Tailored and with a lot of character. [name_f]Melusine[/name_f] is unique and singsong, and I like that the two names share an “l” sound. I’m a bit torn on [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] here: On one hand, it does lend the name strength and toughness; on the other hand, I think it disrupts the flow and vibe a bit. Perhaps [name_u]Blaire[/name_u]?
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Kerensa[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f]: You have so many beautiful combos. I’m really loving the classic first+unexpected middle+mid-popularity second middle formula; it works perfectly to create a name that flows beautifully and is unique without being outlandish.
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Nimue[/name_f]: What a sweet name! It’s very charming and quirky, which I adore, but [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] is such a substantial, formidable first.
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]: Can I steal this combo, please? This is STUNNING! I love every single name here, and the combination sounds great.
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] [name_f]Blanche[/name_f]: I feel like there’s a bit of a mismatch between the very vintage [name_f]Louise[/name_f] and [name_f]Blanche[/name_f] and the modern-sounding, lengthy [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]. However, I love each and every one of these names individually. Perhaps [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f], [name_f]Susannah[/name_f], [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f], or [name_f]Sonata[/name_f]?

[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is amazing. I almost want to steal it. (don’t worry, I wont haha)

[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Nimue[/name_f], [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Orpheus[/name_m] [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] and [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] [name_f]Blanche[/name_f] are also stunning. You have great taste!