Boys List!

DH and I found out that we are officially pregnant after only a few months of TTC. We are so happy and are ready to find the name. We would love to have the names decided when we find out the sex. This is our list so far. Please give us your opinions on these names and feel free to suggest others. We both have Italian heritage and typically like Italian names. The MNs are not really set so they can be rearranged or completely marked off.

[name]Rocco[/name] [name]Damien[/name]
[name]Roman[/name] [name]Blaise[/name]
[name]Anthony[/name] [name]Shane[/name]
[name]Luca[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Dominic[/name] [name]Lane[/name]
[name]Callan[/name] [name]Richard[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name] [name]Edward[/name] “[name]Vince[/name] or [name]Vinny[/name]”
[name]Liam[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Jaxon[/name] [name]Russell[/name] “[name]Jax[/name]” (Is this too much like [name]Jack[/name] [name]Russell[/name] the breed of dog?)
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]

Wow, do I ever love [name]Roman[/name] [name]Blaise[/name]!! [name]LOVE[/name] to see someone use [name]Blaise[/name]–I think it’s such a handsome name!! [name]Roman[/name] is a name I really like, and the combo really ‘pops’ in a great way, [name]IMO[/name]!! Also adore: [name]Vincent[/name] [name]Edward[/name] & [name]Liam[/name] [name]Alexander[/name].
I do not like the spelling ‘[name]Jaxon[/name]’, but do like [name]Jackson[/name], nn ‘Jacks’. I do think that [name]Jaxon[/name] [name]Russell[/name] does sound too much like the dog breed [name]Jack[/name] [name]Russell[/name]–I would steer away from that one, personally! Otherwise, I think you have a lovely name list going so far, and like I said, I think [name]Roman[/name] [name]Blaise[/name] = a total winner!
Congratulations & Best,
[name]Leslie[/name]

I love [name]Callan[/name]! My son’s middle name :wink: My next choices would be [name]Dominic[/name] (i like the nn [name]Dom[/name]) or [name]Liam[/name] (maybe too popular for me though). The others aren’t really my style. I would think [name]Jack[/name] [name]Russell[/name] terrier if I heard the name [name]Jaxon[/name] [name]Russell[/name], but I am a dog lover :wink: I am not a fan of [name]Jaxon[/name] anyway, but I know a lot of little boys that are either [name]Jack[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], or [name]Jaxon[/name], so it feels a bit overused. Congratulations!! What an exciting time! :slight_smile:

Oh yay! I was waiting for you announce it :slight_smile: We always did have such a similar style this will be tough!

[name]Rocco[/name] [name]Damien[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] this for you!!
[name]Roman[/name] [name]Blaise[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name]!
[name]Anthony[/name] [name]Shane[/name] - I love both names separate what about [name]Anthony[/name] [name]Russell[/name]?
[name]Luca[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Luca[/name], [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name], [name]LOVE[/name] the name
[name]Dominic[/name] [name]Lane[/name] - It works!
[name]Callan[/name] [name]Richard[/name] - [name]Love[/name] [name]Callan[/name] for you
[name]Vincent[/name] [name]Edward[/name] “[name]Vince[/name] or [name]Vinny[/name]” - [name]Vinny[/name] is so Italian to me, love the combo :slight_smile:
[name]Liam[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] - Very strong!
[name]Jaxon[/name] [name]Russell[/name] “[name]Jax[/name]” (Is this too much like [name]Jack[/name] [name]Russell[/name] the breed of dog?)- Yeah it is a little dog to me :frowning:
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] - I just love this combo, but I have seen several other [name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]'s so it seems like the go to [name]Leo[/name] combo, but still lovely.

[name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Roman[/name] [name]Blaise[/name] and [name]Luca[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] are all gorgeous - my top 3 from your list!

[name]Anthony[/name] and [name]Vincent[/name] seem a little dated as first names.

[name]Liam[/name] is too popular for me in the UK and it doesn’t seem to fit with the other names.

I love/like [name]Rocco[/name], [name]Dominic[/name] and [name]Callan[/name] but not their middle names.

[name]Jaxon[/name] [name]Russell[/name] is definitely too much like [name]Jack[/name] [name]Russell[/name] - could cause teasing so I’d avoid that one.

If I could suggest a top 5…
[name]Roman[/name] [name]Blaise[/name]
[name]Luca[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Rocco[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Dominic[/name] [name]Russell[/name]

I love [name]Leo[/name] & [name]Roman[/name] / [name]Luca[/name] & [name]Roman[/name] / [name]Roman[/name] & [name]Rocco[/name] together!!!

[name]Rocco[/name] [name]Damien[/name] – [name]Rocco[/name] just always seems like such a nickname to me >.< LOVE Damien so much. I think it would sound very cool turned the other way – Damien Rocco.
Roman Blaise – This is very handsome
Anthony Shane – Very tame and classic but handsome too compared to your others
Luca Nicholas – I like both these names, but together, they don’t have the best flow IMO
Dominic Lane – Love this one!
Callan Richard – dislike Callan. I like Callum Richard though. Richard is such a strong name and I would like Richard Callan too.
Vincent Edward “Vince or Vinny” – Love Vincent nn Vince. This is a lovely and very hadnsome choice.
Liam Alexander – I love it! Liam is very cool and Alexander is very classic
Jaxon Russell “Jax” – I wouldn’t have though Jack Russel dogs if you hadn’t said anything >.< I know someone with this spelling of Jackson and I love it! Most people on nameberry don’t like it though I think
Leo Sebastian – OH love this one too!

My top three:

1. Liam Alexander
  2. Leo Sebastian
  3. Dominic Lane

If it was Damien Rocco, that would be perfect (classic saint name (Father Damien) and strong quirky middle name) it would be number one.

I loveee [name]Roman[/name] [name]Blaise[/name] (although I personally would never spell it any other way than [name]Blaze[/name]). Great name. My second favorite is [name]Liam[/name] [name]Alexander[/name].

[name]Leo[/name] and [name]Callan[/name] are my favs!

1 vote for [name]Dominic[/name] [name]Lane[/name]!

I must say, I love your taste in names!

[name]Rocco[/name] [name]Damien[/name] - I’ve grown less fond of this name over time, but I used to be absolutely obsessed with ‘rock’ names. It’s still a good name, my favourite of the 'rock’s. It hits [name]Damien[/name] in a weird way, but a good weird, I think.
[name]Roman[/name] [name]Blaise[/name] - I like [name]Roman[/name], I prefer actually going with a [name]Roman[/name] name (well, greek), but [name]Roman[/name] itself is cool too. Are you saying [name]Blaise[/name] Blah-say or [name]Blaze[/name]? I’m not in love with either with [name]Roman[/name], but [name]Blaze[/name] is alright with a different name.
[name]Anthony[/name] [name]Shane[/name] - A little boring next to your others, but still a good name.
[name]Luca[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] - [name]Luca[/name] is adorable! I’m not sure it flows into [name]Nicholas[/name] very well though.
[name]Dominic[/name] [name]Lane[/name] - [name]Dominic[/name] is okay, I don’t love or hate it. I feel like [name]Lane[/name] as a middle name makes it sound like a street, though. Like, “I’m driving down [name]Dominic[/name] [name]Lane[/name].”
[name]Callan[/name] [name]Richard[/name] - I prefer [name]Callum[/name], but [name]Callan[/name] is nice too. [name]Richard[/name] seems too popular for my taste, and it feels a bit old. Not dated, but old.
[name]Vincent[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - I’m not in love with [name]Vincent[/name], but I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Vinny[/name]! If I went with a name as normal as [name]Vincent[/name] I would probably use a crazier mn to even it out, through.
[name]Liam[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] - [name]Liam[/name] seems to be gaining in popularity, and has been popular in [name]Britain[/name] for some time, but I still kind of like it. I have also had a bit of a crush on [name]Alexander[/name], too.
[name]Jaxon[/name] [name]Russell[/name] - I like [name]Jaxon[/name] quite a bit, it feels jazzy and fresh at the same time. [name]Jax[/name] is perfect, too! I do think it sounds a little dog-ish, though, I might switch on the mn.
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] - I love [name]Leo[/name], I think it’s adorable! I kind of like [name]Sebastian[/name], but I love [name]Bastian[/name]! Plus I think [name]Leo[/name] [name]Bastian[/name] flows much better.

Best of luck~

[name]Rocco[/name] [name]Damien[/name] - I like [name]Damien[/name] (I think I prefer [name]Damian[/name] though). [name]Rocco[/name] not so much.
[name]Roman[/name] [name]Blaise[/name] - [name]Roman[/name] is nice but NMS. [name]Don[/name]'t really like [name]Blaise[/name].
[name]Anthony[/name] [name]Shane[/name] - Nice!
[name]Luca[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] - I like it! I prefer [name]Lucas[/name] but that doesn’t really go with [name]Nicholas[/name]. Maybe [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Damian[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Richard[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]?
[name]Dominic[/name] [name]Lane[/name] - [name]Love[/name] [name]Dominic[/name], don’t really like [name]Lane[/name].
[name]Callan[/name] [name]Richard[/name] - It’s ok. What about [name]Callum[/name]?
[name]Vincent[/name] [name]Edward[/name] “[name]Vince[/name] or [name]Vinny[/name]” - NMS but nice. [name]Don[/name]'t like [name]Edward[/name].
[name]Liam[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] - [name]Liam[/name] is nice but really popular. Like [name]Alexander[/name].
[name]Jaxon[/name] [name]Russell[/name] “[name]Jax[/name]” (Is this too much like [name]Jack[/name] [name]Russell[/name] the breed of dog?) - I only like it spelled [name]Jackson[/name] (you could still use [name]Jax[/name] if you wanted to). I do think the [name]Jack[/name] [name]Russell[/name] association is strong. Maybe another middle? [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name], [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Alexander[/name], [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Vincent[/name]?
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] - I like [name]Leo[/name] but with a longer given name (I especially love [name]Leopold[/name]). [name]Sebastian[/name] is nice but NMS.

Thanks eveyrone!!

@dantea - I like the idea of [name]Damien[/name] [name]Rocco[/name] as well but I am pretty attached to [name]Rocco[/name] as a FN maybe I will split them up and keep both as FNs

@ferntailwp - I love your taste as well! I would have never thought about Vintage for a girl but it is stunning!

@jenniepea - I am not a fan of [name]Lucas[/name], and [name]Callum[/name] is nice but we strongly prefer the originality of [name]Callan[/name]. I just shudder when I hear [name]Leopold[/name], I cannot imagine someone doing that to their child. (No offense to anyone with a [name]Leopold[/name] but it just seems like a cruel name to give a child to me)