Boys list

[name]Hi[/name] berries! [name]Hope[/name] everyone is having a great day.

Me and my OH are expecting in February 2013. We liked [name]Samuel[/name] but I’m already bored of it. I can’t find the same feeling I got when naming out first daughter, [name]Charlotte[/name].

Can you give us feedback on these names?

[name]Edward[/name] nn [name]Teddy[/name] [name]Grant[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Wesley[/name] [name]Grant[/name]
[name]August[/name] nn [name]Gus[/name] [name]James[/name]

Thank you for your help,
[name]Shannon[/name] and family.

I really like [name]Edward[/name] [name]Grant[/name] and [name]Xavier[/name] [name]James[/name]. It is really hard to decide between the two. I really like [name]Teddy[/name] with [name]Charlotte[/name] but I think I prefer [name]Xavier[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] to [name]Edward[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name].

1 [name]Edward[/name] - a very majestic choice with [name]Charlotte[/name]
2 [name]Xavier[/name] - a fine choice and a little less predicable than [name]Edward[/name]
3 [name]Wesley[/name] - a surname that works well with [name]Charlotte[/name]
4 [name]August[/name] - I love this name but [name]August[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] are kind of matchy

I agree, it’s between [name]Edward[/name]/[name]Teddy[/name] and [name]Xavier[/name]. I prefer the middle name [name]Grant[/name], perhaps for both names. [name]Teddy[/name] is so sweet, but [name]Xavier[/name] is more daring. I feel like these two names are so different, that you might wait until the baby’s born and see which fits.