Boys name help please

I am really struggling to find a boys name that I love.
I have 2 girls at the moment Carragh and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and a boy due in [name_u]August[/name_u].
The only name I can find that I like is [name_m]Struan[/name_m], I hoped to have a bigger list to choose from!
I am very fussy so no really popular/traditional names eg. [name_u]Alfie[/name_u], [name_m]Archie[/name_m], [name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_u]Ollie[/name_u], [name_m]George[/name_m], [name_m]Harry[/name_m], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]John[/name_m], [name_m]Matthew[/name_m], [name_m]Jack[/name_m] etc
Also trying to avoid names that are obviously biblical.
We are scottish so would like a Scottish or Irish name but not essential. Oh and no names that are too out there like [name_m]Wolf[/name_m], [name_u]Blaze[/name_u], [name_m]Ace[/name_m] etc
So yeah I don’t ask for much lol
Anyone have any ideas or should I just accept that [name_m]Struan[/name_m] is the only boys name I like. Which I still have the task of finding a middle name for :expressionless:

[name_m]Boyd[/name_m] is scottish
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m]
[name_m]Griffith[/name_m]
[name_m]Crosby[/name_m]
[name_u]Brady[/name_u]
[name_m]Cormick[/name_m]
[name_m]Holden[/name_m]
[name_m]Ewan[/name_m]

I love Scottish and Irish names. Some names I think go well with your girls - -

[name_m]Ronan[/name_m]
[name_m]Lorcan[/name_m]
[name_m]Niven[/name_m]
[name_m]Benen[/name_m]
[name_m]Breccan[/name_m]
[name_m]Conal[/name_m]
[name_m]Eamon[/name_m]
[name_u]Ennis[/name_u]
[name_u]Niall[/name_u]
[name_m]Seamus[/name_m]

I didn’t really mean for most of them to end in ‘n.’ I just liked those names, I guess. And I had [name_m]Struan[/name_m] in my head too. Haha

The first name that came to mind upon seeing [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and Carragh was [name_m]Senan[/name_m]/Senen! It flows well with your girls’ names, is a little similar to [name_m]Struan[/name_m] and also has Gaelic roots!

Rhydian was the first name that came to mind. I believe it’s Welsh.

[name_m]Fraser[/name_m]?

Thank you all for your suggestions! I am going to write some of these names down so I can get a feel for them.