Boys' Name Poll - Please Help Narrow The List!!! :-)

See the results of this poll: What combo sounds best? Any issues that I have missed with the initials?

Respondents: 16 (This poll is closed)

• Mason Colijn May___ M.C.M: 2 (13%)
  • Mason Ward Colijn May___ M.W.C.M.: 0 (0%)
  • Griffin Colijn May___ G.C.M.: 2 (13%)
  • Griffin Ward Colijn M___ G.W.C.M.: 1 (6%)
  • Beckett Colijn May___ B.C.M.: 2 (13%)
  • Beckett Ward Colijn May___ B.W.C.M.: 4 (25%)
  • David "Colijn" May___ III (nn Cole) D.C.M.: 2 (13%)
  • Weston Colijn May___ W.C.M.: 1 (6%)
  • Logan Colijn May___ L.C.M.: 2 (13%)
  • Other (please comment): 0 (0%)

Hello. I voted for [name]Weston[/name] Colijn–but it was super close. I also liked [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Ward[/name] Colijn a ton, but I myself have two middles and it has always bothered me. :frowning: I don’t know, everyone has a different opinion.
Anyway, I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Weston[/name] Colijn [name]May[/name]!! There are no problems with the initials that I can see. Good luck!

Favorites:

[name]David[/name] Colijn [name]May[/name]---- “[name]Cole[/name]” [name]LOVE[/name]!
[name]Beckett[/name] [name]Ward[/name] Colijn [name]May[/name]----

Least [name]Favorite[/name]:

[name]Mason[/name] - I just can’t stand this name!

I prefer [name]Beckett[/name] and [name]David[/name] because your other names ([name]Mason[/name], [name]Griffin[/name], [name]Weston[/name], etc.) end in the same sound as Colijn, which bothers me a bit…

[name]Hi[/name]! I voted for [name]David[/name], too. :slight_smile: I thought the first names ending with N sounded kind of repetitive with Colijn, and while I love Beckettt, [name]Beckett[/name] Colijn was too K/hard C heavy when I said it out loud. :frowning:

I love the [name]David[/name] combo, and I just want to say that I love the named [name]Edward[/name], too! :slight_smile:

Take care!

[name]Edit[/name]: I just noticed the [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Ward[/name] Colijn combo (I only saw the [name]Beckett[/name] Colijn ___ combo at first), and I really like that, too. :slight_smile: