boys name to go with caroline

I think I have settled on [name]Caroline[/name] for a girls name, nn [name]Cali[/name]. It was down between [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name], and I think I like how [name]Caroline[/name] sounds a little better. [name]Kinda[/name] beachy :slight_smile: So now I just need a boys name too! I was thinking one of these four, but I’m up for suggestions too. Let me know what you think! Thanks!

[name]Noah[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Liam[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Will[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name]

I love [name]Caroline[/name]! Hmm … [name]Noah[/name] seems a little too popular, although it has a lovely soft sound, and [name]Rowan[/name] just doesn’t seem right to me. The option which really stands out to me as being in the same style and sounding nice together is [name]Will[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name], although of course, if you go with [name]William[/name] you can decide whether to nickname him [name]Will[/name] or [name]Liam[/name] when you meet him.

Totally agree with Lady W - I’m going to keep coming up with weird things like that to call you, Twinkle! - on this one! [name]William[/name] is the perfect compliment to [name]Caroline[/name], and it lets you call him [name]Will[/name] or [name]Liam[/name]! Perfection…

Take care!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

hmm… I DID think of [name]William[/name], I’m just not sold on it! I don’t like it when people pronounce it will-yum. It bugs me for some reason. I like will-EE-um. but when I say it that way i just think of the nn [name]Willy[/name], which i hate!

Haha, I quite like that one [name]Lemon[/name]!

[name]Will[/name]-yum? Ha! I can only imagine some old geezer pronouncing [name]William[/name] as [name]Will[/name]-yum, as in “Come here, [name]Will[/name]-yum, my boy!” Goodness. I love [name]William[/name] said as will-EE-um - it is so classy and elegant! Maybe I’m taking a huge risk here in saying this, but I’d venture to say that a fair number of people will pronounce it the way you want it said. Oh, and about [name]Willy[/name], people won’t call him [name]Willy[/name] if you don’t. I know several boys called [name]William[/name], none of whom have ever been called [name]Willy[/name]. In fact, the only [name]Willy[/name] I know of was a girl I knew in grade school, [name]Willie[/name] [name]Rose[/name]…

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile: