Boys names help please almost D day

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] can you please give me some advice
Due out third baby next week - and still undecided on boys names - we do not know the gender .

[name_u]Harry[/name_u]
[name_u]George[/name_u] but called [name_u]Georgie[/name_u]

[name_m]Can[/name_m] you give me your opinions please

We have two girls already

Thanks

[name_f]Mary[/name_f] V

I love [name_u]George[/name_u]! It had such a vintage-cool vibe! [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] is super cute! I don’t really care for [name_u]Harry[/name_u]. The whole “hairy” thing is overwhelming to me.

2 Likes

Harry is a name I’ve been crushing on lately. I think it’s so handsome, friendly, and down to earth.
I really like [name_u]George[/name_u] nn [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] too though! I think [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] is the sweetest.
Is there one that fits with your girls names more, maybe?

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] girls are [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] & [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

We had [name_u]Harry[/name_u] all along and added [name_u]George[/name_u] only yesterday and due next week

[name_f]Isabella[/name_f] & [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] are so beautiful! You’ve chosen lovely names :slight_smile:
This is tough though, as I actually think both [name_u]Harry[/name_u] and [name_u]George[/name_u] go perfectly with your daughters names.
[name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], and [name_u]Harry[/name_u] & [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], and [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] sound like sibsets.
I know this isn’t much help, but maybe you could go with whichever name you love more. Like is there one that you can’t imagine not using?
You could also take both with you, and decide once he’s born which one suits him more!

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have a middle name picked out? That could help you decide too!
Sorry this wasn’t the help you were looking for!!

3 Likes

George and [name_u]Harry[/name_u] seem like very classic [name_f]English[/name_f] names that match your girls’ names in style. It sounds like either would work perfectly for you!

2 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] can’t decide on which one to go with :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Awe thanks I do love the girls names .
And if it’s a girl I will call her [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] but we didn’t find out so surprise it will be next week :blue_heart::heartpulse:

1 Like

Suggestions for middle names for boys welcome can’t seem to find any for [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] online all girls names -
[name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Alan[/name_m] ( family name )

I like [name_u]Harry[/name_u] more! Never been big on [name_u]George[/name_u] personally, but [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] is really cute on a little one and would go well with his sisters. [name_u]George[/name_u] is very much an adult name to me which is why I veer away from it, but having the nickname fixes that. And [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is lovely for a girl.

Some middle suggestions
[name_u]Georgie[/name_u] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]
[name_u]Georgie[/name_u] [name_m]Franklin[/name_m]
[name_u]Georgie[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_u]Georgie[/name_u] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]
[name_u]Georgie[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_u]Georgie[/name_u] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]
[name_u]Georgie[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]
[name_u]Georgie[/name_u] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m]
[name_u]Georgie[/name_u] [name_m]Duncan[/name_m]
[name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Lloyd[/name_m]
[name_u]Harry[/name_u] Alburt
[name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m]
[name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Alvin[/name_m]
[name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]
[name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Edgar[/name_m]
[name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Julius[/name_m]
[name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_u]Wade[/name_u]

1 Like

Would you be included to put [name_u]George[/name_u] or [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] on the birth certificate if we intend to call him georgie ?

I’d still put [name_u]George[/name_u] on it so he has options. I tried to pick middles that sound good with either, but put [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] since you said that’s what you’d call him most.

The more I thought about it with middles, I started flipping my vote and leaning towards [name_u]George[/name_u] :laughing: Which is no help in your decision since that cancels out my original vote. They just have different vibes to me. [name_u]Harry[/name_u] sounds cooler, while [name_u]George[/name_u] sounds more vintage, even though I know they’re both British royal names. That could also be because of the people I’ve met with those names.

1 Like

Thanks for all the names :hugs:

1 Like

Such a hard decision! They are both great names and both pair well with your girls. I love [name_u]Harry[/name_u] But I like it as a nickname I think for [name_m]Henry[/name_m] , [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] or [name_m]Harold[/name_m] Or [name_u]Harley[/name_u]

I would use [name_u]George[/name_u] on the birth certificate if that is the name you choose and call him [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] so that way he can chose a more “adult/ political /professional “ option.

I think I slightly prefer [name_u]George[/name_u]. Best of luck !!! They are both perfect

George [name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Alan[/name_m]
[name_u]George[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m]

Harry [name_m]Alan[/name_m]
[name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] **

1 Like

[name_u]Georgie[/name_u] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] is my fav - and we are not British either :see_no_evil:
[name_u]Harry[/name_u] much more popular where I’m from an had it on my list for my last baby

1 Like

I vote for [name_u]George[/name_u]. [name_f]Every[/name_f] time I hear the name [name_u]Harry[/name_u] all I can picture is a very hairy middle-aged man. I find nothing cute or handsome about the name [name_u]Harry[/name_u].

2 Likes

I prefer [name_u]George[/name_u] slightly. Good luck!!

1 Like

I don’t know if you plan on having any children after this new baby, but if you do and it’s a boy another reason to go with [name_u]George[/name_u] over [name_u]Harry[/name_u] is so that you could save [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] for any hypothetical future sisters :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Ya I had thought of that alright :heartpulse::heartpulse: really appreciate the feedback think my minds almost made up :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes