Boys names revamp!

Hey Berries!
I recently spent a while making sure my girls list was the way I want it. I’m finally decently satisfied. Now on to the boys! Here’s my current list along with middles I’m considering (the first mn listed is the one I am currently using):

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] -
[name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_u]Fox[/name_u], [name_u]Forest[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u].

[name_m]Timothy[/name_m] -
[name_m]Bear[/name_m], [name_u]Brave[/name_u].

[name_u]August[/name_u] -
[name_u]Brave[/name_u], [name_u]Bravery[/name_u], [name_u]Beau[/name_u], [name_m]Beaumont[/name_m].

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] -
[name_u]Storm[/name_u].

[name_m]Judah[/name_m] -
[name_u]Lark[/name_u], [name_u]Brave[/name_u], [name_u]Warrior[/name_u].

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] -
[name_m]Wolfe[/name_m].

[name_m]Ethan[/name_m] -
[name_u]Warrior[/name_u].
Currently having some major issues with [name_m]Ethan[/name_m]. [name_f]My[/name_f] brothers’ names literally combine to make this name (N@th@n and I@n). Would it be too much for little [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] to have two uncles with very similar names?

[name_m]Levi[/name_m] -
[name_u]Forest[/name_u]

[name_m]William[/name_m] -
[name_m]Emrys[/name_m], [name_u]Lark[/name_u].

I feel like I need to move [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] out of my list. Here are names I’m considering: [name_m]Finnian[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], [name_m]Edwin[/name_m], [name_m]Ashwin[/name_m], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u].
Thoughts and suggestions? None of them feel exactly perfect, so if you have any other ideas, that would be great!

Thanks so much Berries!

1 Like

I am also open to any other middle name suggestions!

From your list, my favorites (in no order) are:

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]
[name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_u]Brave[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]
[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Lark[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m]

I also really like [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Judah[/name_m], and [name_m]Levi[/name_m], but not with any of your middles. Maybe [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m], [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m], and [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]? From your list of other possible names, I like [name_m]Finnian[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], and [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]. I’m not really feeling [name_m]Ashwin[/name_m].

For the record, I think [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] would be a great middle name to honor your brothers, and I don’t find it too close to their names at all.

1 Like

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] - [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_u]Fox[/name_u], [name_u]Forest[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_u]Kit[/name_u] has always felt feminine and old fashioned to me. [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] are both very handsome, I think [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] is my favorite.
[name_m]Timothy[/name_m] - [name_m]Bear[/name_m], [name_u]Brave[/name_u].
[name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_u]Brave[/name_u] sounds like a story name, which I kind of dig. [name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] is also handsome.
[name_u]August[/name_u] - [name_u]Brave[/name_u], [name_u]Bravery[/name_u], [name_u]Beau[/name_u], [name_m]Beaumont[/name_m].
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Beaumont[/name_m] is gorgeous!
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] - [name_u]Storm[/name_u].
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is such a soft, charming name, and [name_u]Storm[/name_u] is powerful but with soft sounds. I think they pair wonderfully together, [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] (and [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]!) are my favorites from your list.
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] - [name_u]Lark[/name_u], [name_u]Brave[/name_u], [name_u]Warrior[/name_u].
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] is already such a strong name with a powerful origin, I think [name_u]Warrior[/name_u] and [name_u]Brave[/name_u] almost make it too much. I like [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] best.
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] - [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m].
Same vibes I get from [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]. I love this, and [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] would even make great brothers.
[name_m]Ethan[/name_m] - [name_u]Warrior[/name_u].
Particularly if you’re close with your brothers, I think [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_u]Warrior[/name_u] would be a great way to honor them and wouldn’t be weird at all.
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] - [name_u]Forest[/name_u]
Something feels off about the flow of this but I can’t pinpoint what. I much prefer [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u], maybe [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_u]Warrior[/name_u]?
[name_m]William[/name_m] - [name_m]Emrys[/name_m], [name_u]Lark[/name_u].
WilliAM EMrys, the sounds are similar enough the flow feels off. What about [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Remy[/name_u]? [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] is also adorable.
[name_m]Finnian[/name_m] - I love [name_u]Finn[/name_u]/[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] names! I know a [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_u]Finley[/name_u]. [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] is so sweet, [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] would be so perfect.
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] - I love the name [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] as well, especially the nickname [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]. [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]? [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]? [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Warrior[/name_u]?
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] - I’m personally not a fan of the “mund” sound, or the nickname [name_m]Ned[/name_m], but [name_m]Eddie[/name_m] is cute!
[name_m]Edwin[/name_m] - So handsome. [name_m]Edward[/name_m] seems like a good balance between [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], but [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] is perfect imo.
[name_m]Ashwin[/name_m] - I’ve honestly never heard this name before, but I like [name_u]Ash[/name_u].
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] - [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] is on my list. Such a good name.
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] - Not a fan of this name in general, but [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Brave[/name_u] or [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Bravery[/name_u] has a nice flow.
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u] - [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] is a cute name, maybe [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] or [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] [name_u]Forest[/name_u].

1 Like

I like so many of the names on your list! Here are my thoughts on each!

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m]–I especially like this with [name_u]Kit[/name_u] or [name_u]Fox[/name_u].
[name_m]Timothy[/name_m]–I really like [name_m]Timothy[/name_m]! It’s quite soft-sounding to me (in a good way), so paired with [name_m]Bear[/name_m] it feels quite cozy, whereas [name_u]Brave[/name_u] balances it a little more. I think either works well, it just depends what you prefer!
[name_u]August[/name_u]–Oh, I love [name_u]August[/name_u]. I’m struggling a little with the middle options, because I [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Brave[/name_u]/[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Bravery[/name_u] sound so cool, but I’m conflicted about the double word name. So I’d probably go with [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Beau[/name_u], but it’s a tough call!
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u]–Another of my favorites! I like [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u], and I also wonder if you’d consider [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]–it pulls in some of [name_m]Judah[/name_m] from your list, and I think it flows great!
[name_m]Judah[/name_m]–I prefer [name_u]Lark[/name_u] with this one; [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_u]Brave[/name_u] and [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_u]Warrior[/name_u] sound very tough-guy to me. That’s totally a personal preference though–that might be exactly what you’re going for!
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]–[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], and I think [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] works well. I also like [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] or [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Brave[/name_u], mixing and matching a little!
[name_m]Ethan[/name_m]–I think this works! I really like the idea of the brother connection, though of course ymmv. It might also work well in the middle spot–[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Ethan[/name_m], [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Ethan[/name_m], etc.?
[name_m]Levi[/name_m]–I like [name_m]Levi[/name_m], but something about [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] feels just slightly hard to say. That might just be me, and either way it’s definitely nitpicky, so ignore if you love the flow! Other options might be [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m], [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_u]Storm[/name_u], etc.
[name_m]William[/name_m]–A good, solid classic name. I love it paired with a distinctive middle. [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] is so cool!

From your “under consideration” list, my favorite might be [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] (especially with nn [name_u]Finn[/name_u]), but it’s hard to choose because I honestly like almost all of them! I’ll try to remember to come back later with middle suggestions. Overall, your list is really fun–thank you for sharing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a wonderful list! I love all the middle names, I would use them all myself!

In no particular order, I really like…

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Brave[/name_u]
[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Lark[/name_u]

[name_m]Finnian[/name_m], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] would fit in really nicely, I think.

1 Like

I like:
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] (love this!)
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Beau[/name_u] (love, love this - so relaxed and charming)
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] (so cool)
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] ([name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] would be cool too)
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]

I’d ditch [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] since you’re not sure on it.

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_m]Edwin[/name_m], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] fit well with your list

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Knight[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Brave[/name_u]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u] [name_m]Bear[/name_m]
[name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_u]True[/name_u]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Loyalty[/name_u]

1 Like