Boys names that go with....

Can you please comment with boy names that you think sound good with the last name “[name_u]Love[/name_u]”? Also, [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] (Ted, [name_u]Teddy[/name_u]) [name_u]Love[/name_u], too cute-sy?? I go back and forth. Thanks!

I don’t think [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u] is too cutesy.

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_m]Eric[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u]

I don’t find [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] “[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]”/“Ted” [name_u]Love[/name_u] too cutesy.

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_m]Zander[/name_m]/[name_m]Xander[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_m]Benedict[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u]

I agree with the majority opinion that [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u] is not too cutesy, in fact I like it.

[name_m]Myron[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_m]Marcus[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_u]Calder[/name_u] [name_u]Love[/name_u]

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u] is great! [name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m], [name_u]Carson[/name_u], [name_m]Frederick[/name_m], [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m], [name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_m]Victor[/name_m]. Good luck.

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u] is handsome… [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] [name_u]Love[/name_u] is definitely too cutesy for me, sorry. [name_m]How[/name_m] do you feel about [name_u]Theo[/name_u]?

[name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m]
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m]
[name_m]Matthias[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafael[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]

I agree about [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] [name_u]Love[/name_u] – it feels way cutesy. Like one of those giant [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]'s [name_u]Day[/name_u] bears.

Pretty much any other classic name (love the suggestions of [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_u]Theo[/name_u]) would work great, though!

I wouldn’t do it, but if [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is the NAME you love, then you should use it.
Give him a good nickname right away before he gets stuck with [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] because he [name_m]WILL[/name_m] go to high school someday. [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Love[/name_u] was a good suggestion.
I knew a [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_u]Angel[/name_u], nn Chubby. Chubby [name_u]Angel[/name_u] and [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] [name_u]Love[/name_u] could be best friends. :slight_smile: