Boys names with middles, WDYT?

[quote=“disa_lan”]I’m not pregnant but TTC and have narrowed down (the best we could) our boys names including middle names. Sisters are [name]Kira[/name] and [name]Mia[/name]. I’m not really as much concerned about a boys name matching with my girls as I would be for a girl. Last name is Celentano (sell-in-tah-no).

Which name/names do you like best from the list below? All of these have been DH approved.

[name]Ezekiel[/name] [name]Matteo[/name] - handsome flow, love both names
[name]Ezekiel[/name] Auron
[name]Ezekiel[/name] [name]Milo[/name]
[name]Michael[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] - I forget where you live. [name]Michael[/name] is rampant on the [name]East[/name] Coast. I think you live in [name]CA[/name]. If you do, [name]Michael[/name] would work. I like this combo.
[name]Michael[/name] [name]Larson[/name]
[name]Michael[/name] [name]Vincent[/name] - I like this combo, too.
[name]Dominic[/name] [name]Christian[/name] - the two c’s run into each other.
[name]Dominic[/name] [name]Eli[/name]
[name]Dominic[/name] [name]Matteo[/name] - has a lot of soul, love it. [name]Love[/name] both names a lot.
[name]Eli[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] - I love [name]Eli[/name] as a nn for [name]Elias[/name] or [name]Elijah[/name].
[name]Joseph[/name] [name]Dominic[/name] - like
[name]Joseph[/name] [name]Eli[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] [name]Larson[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] [name]Domino[/name] - cool
[name]Anthony[/name] [name]Michael[/name] - I’m not a big fan of [name]Anthony[/name], but I love [name]Tony[/name]! [name]Anthony[/name] is handsome with [name]Michael[/name].
[name]Anthony[/name] [name]Vincent[/name] - [name]Anthony[/name] is also handsome with [name]Vincent[/name]. I love [name]Antonio[/name].

[/quote]

I love [name]Matteo[/name] too. [name]Mathias[/name] was on our list of boys names for our first. I also like [name]Mathew[/name] but [name]Matteo[/name] feels like the hip cool version.
I’m in [name]CA[/name] where I hardly ever [name]Michael[/name] on a little boy. I’m concerned it will get popular since [name]Michael[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] passed away.
I’m actually really liking [name]Vincent[/name] as a mn it’s a new addition too.
[name]Dominic[/name] [name]Christian[/name] - your right about the “C’s” running into each other. It’s not my favorite of the [name]Dominic[/name] combo’s.
I love [name]Domino[/name] with [name]Joseph[/name] it gives it some pep.

Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

PS I think [name]Antonio[/name] Celentano would be too “Italian” and too close to singer [name]Adriano[/name] Celentano.