boys

Okay so [name]Nolan[/name] is my favorite name right now. I’m trying to envision what I would name my children if I had 3 or 4 boys (I want to adopt 1 or 2 boys, possibly from [name]Africa[/name]). So, that being said, the second name I’m really liking right now is [name]Riley[/name].

Originally it was [name]Liam[/name], with [name]Riley[/name] as a middle name. [name]Liam[/name] [name]Riley[/name]. [name]Riley[/name] is a family name. And I just like it better on boys. I feel like [name]Liam[/name] is getting really popular from what it looks, and I never really see a boy [name]Riley[/name]. Only know of one and he is adorable.

So my questions are

1. [name]Do[/name] you prefer [name]Riley[/name] or [name]Liam[/name]? It would be [name]Liam[/name] [name]Riley[/name] or [name]Riley[/name] H
    olden
  2. Does [name]Nolan[/name] and [name]Riley[/name] or [name]Nolan[/name] and [name]Liam[/name] fit better?
  3. What other two names fit best with these? I’ll list my favs
  4. Would these names work on other ethnicities?

[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Collin[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]
[name]Lennox[/name]
[name]Gavin[/name]

1. I prefer [name]Riley[/name]. I associate the name with hot actor [name]Riley[/name] [name]Smith[/name], so to me, it’s an attractive boys name. And I’m oversaturated with [name]Liam[/name] right now. It seems to be everywhere.

2. I like [name]Nolan[/name] and [name]Riley[/name] together.

3. Out of your listed names, I like [name]Grant[/name] or [name]Graham[/name] (probably [name]Grant[/name]) and [name]Collin[/name] with the sibset. [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Reed[/name] are also good, but I like the feel of the other names with [name]Nolan[/name] and [name]Riley[/name].

4. I think all the names could work on other ethnicities. I think people are used to typically ethnic names on other ethnicities at this point.