Bram & Rory

These are our top two agreed upon boy names at the moment.

[name]Do[/name] you think they make a good sibset?

[name]Do[/name] you like them individually?

Any suggestion for combos or other siblings (male or female)?

Thanks for your thoughts!

I really love both of these, but feel that they are better suited as nicknames. (Not NECESSARY to have full names, but I feel it would be nicer to have full names to use professionally)

One of my favorite boy names is [name]Abram[/name] - this is a great, strong, meaningful name… with an easy way to get the nickname you love!

I believe the traditional full name for [name]Rory[/name] is [name]Roderick[/name], which is also very nice. Rorick is another option!

To answer your question, yes I think they make a great sibset!

I think [name]Rory[/name] is more of a girls name but I love [name]Bram[/name]

[name]Rory[/name] is NOT a girl’s name. While it is sometimes used for girls, it is considered very much a boy’s name, especially in the UK/[name]Ireland[/name] where it is often used. You can name a girl [name]Henry[/name] too, but that doesn’t make it a girl’s name.

[name]Love[/name] them both!

[name]Rory[/name], for me, is definitely a boys name, unless it is a nickname for [name]Aurora[/name]. I have a good friend called [name]Rory[/name] who couldn’t be more masculine - it is a great name. (His brothers, as a point of interest, are [name]Owen[/name], [name]Stuart[/name] and [name]Evan[/name].)

[name]Bram[/name] is a new favourite of mine. I really like it! :smiley:

They both work as full names - [name]Bram[/name] is used in the Netherlands a lot as a full name. and [name]Rory[/name] in the UK (where it can also be spelt in a variety of other ways, and slightly different spelling depending on where you are!)

I really like [name]Bram[/name] and [name]Rory[/name] together. Great choices!

[name]Bram[/name] and [name]Rory[/name] make a good sibset.