Brand new list!

I have a brand new list of girl names! The last time I presented my girl list with you, you guys really showed me why my list was all wrong and didn’t work at all! So here’s my new list! I can’t wait to hear what you think. She will be joining a big brother named [name]Jesse[/name]. I’m not sure if all these names go, tell me what you think. I don’t have middles for all of them yet, I figured I’d narrow down the first name first. Our last name is Altomari – such a hard name!!

[name]Jesse[/name] & [name]Delilah[/name]

[name]Jesse[/name] & [name]Simone[/name]

[name]Jesse[/name] & [name]Ruby[/name]

[name]Jesse[/name] & [name]Fiona[/name]

[name]Jesse[/name] & [name]Shay[/name]

[name]Jesse[/name] & [name]Hope[/name]

[name]Jesse[/name] & [name]Lola[/name] (my husband hates this one, I love it)

[name]Jesse[/name] & [name]Veronica[/name]

Can’t wait to hear what you think!

my favorites in order:
[name]Jesse[/name] & [name]Fiona[/name]

[name]Jesse[/name] & [name]Lola[/name] are nice together, too. i’m just not the biggest fan of the name [name]Lola[/name].

While [name]Delilah[/name] isn’t one of my favourite names, I think it works best with [name]Jesse[/name]. [name]Lila[/name]/h might be a nice compromise between [name]Delilah[/name] and [name]Lola[/name].

1. [name]Simone[/name]
  2. [name]Veronica[/name]
  3. [name]Fiona[/name]

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I agree with the pp [name]Jesse[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name] or [name]Jesse[/name] and [name]Delilah[/name]

Great list! My favorites are [name]Delilah[/name], [name]Simone[/name], and [name]Fiona[/name] :slight_smile: