Brand New Seawillow Names

I’m turning over a new leaf name-wise. Names that are usable and won’t be huge risks for my sweet babies. I’d love to hear what you think!

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] Rhema
[name_m]Clement[/name_m] [name_m]Nathanael[/name_m]
[name_m]Ebenezer[/name_m] [name_m]Psalm[/name_m]
[name_m]Bastian[/name_m] [name_u]Revere[/name_u]
[name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Blessing[/name_u]
[name_m]Errol[/name_m] [name_u]Bravery[/name_u]
[name_m]Pascal[/name_m] [name_m]Obadiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Crispin[/name_m] [name_u]Justice[/name_u]
[name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_u]Courage[/name_u]
[name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]

15 Likes

These are great! If I had to choose 1 favorite it would be [name_m]Crispin[/name_m] [name_u]Justice[/name_u]. I think [name_m]Crispin[/name_m] is such a cool name (I first encountered it in the book [name_m]Crispin[/name_m] and the [name_u]Cross[/name_u] of Lead). Also, he would have the option of going by CJ if he wanted a less unique nickname when he was older.

2 Likes

I am in love with [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]! [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] has always been my guilty pleasure and it makes me so happy to see it getting some love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I also really like [name_m]Ebenezer[/name_m] [name_m]Psalm[/name_m], [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_u]Courage[/name_u], [name_m]Pascal[/name_m] [name_m]Obadiah[/name_m], and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Blessing[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Blessing[/name_u], [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] [name_u]Revere[/name_u], [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] [name_u]Love[/name_u], & [name_m]Ebenezer[/name_m] [name_m]Psalm[/name_m] are just :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

These are all so lovely! If I absolutely HAD to pick a favorite, I’d have to say [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] :herb:

1 Like

I love [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m].

[name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] would be my mix-and-match favorite.

1 Like

Shepherd Rhema -gorgeous as ever!
Clement Nathanael - sweet and earthy
Ebenezer Psalm - calming and lovely
Bastian Revere - so bright and wonderful
Thaddeus Love - so solid yet gentle
Caspian Blessing - wonderful and bright
Errol Bravery - this is so cute and clunky
Pascal Obadiah - so peaceful yet bold
Crispin Justice - sharp but sweet
Winslow Courage - oh this is soft and strong
Gilbert Sage - warm and charming

1 Like

[name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_u]Courage[/name_u] is just so precious !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

As usual you pick stunners! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite singular names are [name_m]Pascal[/name_m], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_m]Bastian[/name_m], [name_u]Love[/name_u], and [name_m]Nathanael[/name_m]. [name_f]My[/name_f] fave combo would be between [name_m]Ebenezer[/name_m] [name_m]Psalm[/name_m] and [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] [name_u]Love[/name_u]. You provide a lot of inspiration girl!

1 Like

[name_m]Bastian[/name_m] [name_u]Revere[/name_u] and [name_m]Crispin[/name_m] [name_u]Justice[/name_u] are my favorites of these, but great list overall!

1 Like

All of these are absolutely stunning! I especially love [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Blessing[/name_u], [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] [name_u]Love[/name_u], [name_m]Errol[/name_m] [name_u]Bravery[/name_u], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_m]Clement[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] and [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] Rhema!

1 Like