Brave or safe middle name?

Hey everyone! So as some of u probably know I love the name [name_m]Draco[/name_m]. I was wondering what type of middle name I would use for [name_m]Draco[/name_m] if I ever used the name. I had always thought of [name_m]Draco[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] because [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is a common name. I think by using [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] it balances the name [name_m]Draco[/name_m] out a bit. I’ve been looking at more space themed names that I live but ill never have enough kids to use them. Someone of these are like [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] and aelius. Is it too weird to pair draco with another unusual name? I don’t want the name to seem to strange but at the same time mn don’t really matter where I live or in my family. I would never say like draco ( mn ) come here… [name_m]Just[/name_m] draco. So what do you think

I think a safer middle name would balance out well (and if by chance [name_m]Draco[/name_m] chose to use a more conventional name to go by, he could use his middle). I think [name_m]Draco[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is very handsome!

2 Likes

I think a more safe middle name would be wise, just so the name is a little more grounded. I agree [name_m]Draco[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is such a handsome name! I wouldn’t rule out a more brave mn though - but maybe not [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] since the repeated ‘o’ at the end seems a bit much

Putting [name_m]Draco[/name_m] with another unusual name is completely fine and gives it some more individuality! But i also agree with you saying about how a longer name balances it out, so how about…?

[name_m]Draco[/name_m]…
[name_u]Bronwyn[/name_u]
[name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]
[name_m]Mateo[/name_m]
[name_m]Kingston[/name_m]
[name_u]Maverick[/name_u]
[name_m]Cinnaron[/name_m]

These links might also help suggest ideas:

1. Unusual Baby Boy Names | Unusual Boy Names | Mother & Baby

2. (scroll down past girls) A List of Unique Baby Names That Contain 4 Syllables

Draco [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is a great choice!

I would tend to stick with a safer middle for balance. There is some middle ground between Aelius and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], though. The only thing I’ll add is that, because [name_m]Draco[/name_m] is a space/constellation name, I personally wouldn’t pair it with a space/constellation middle name. I love the idea of sisters called [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] and [name_u]Ara[/name_u], but I wouldn’t want to do [name_u]Ara[/name_u] [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] - just seems a bit too astro (though I agree that there are so many amazing ones to pick from).

1 Like

Draco [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is perfectly balanced!

Thank you :slight_smile: that would be better if he did want to go with a more conventional name

Ur right the o is a bit much :joy: I just wanted the show the other kinds of names I’m into thank youuu

Thank you that’s so helpful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah that makes sense :joy: thank you

I like balance in a name but i think some bolder names would work too

I would normally say go for a safe middle with an unusual name, but something about draco makes me think you should go brave!

I say go with whichever you like more. [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t worry about popularity vs uniqueness. Some of my favorite that I’ve paired with [name_m]Draco[/name_m] are.
[name_f]Emerald[/name_f]
[name_m]Jupiter[/name_m]
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Adonis[/name_m]
[name_u]Maverick[/name_u]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]

I love draco but it is so hard to pick a middle name for it!

Draco [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is one of my tops, but I also like the idea of [name_m]Draco[/name_m] [name_u]Maverick[/name_u]