Breeze Beretta

so I hate to put this under “celebrity baby names” because the only reason [name]Levi[/name] [name]Johnston[/name] is famous is because he got a girl pregnant. But it was in the news so here it is. [name]Breeze[/name] [name]Beretta[/name]. I’m a little speechless. Oh and [name]Beretta[/name] is after a kind of gun.

Did he have another kid? I don’t know about [name]Beretta[/name], but I kind of like [name]Breeze[/name]. It’s definitely different. I like that it’s a nature name, but not cliche. [name]Breeze[/name] may have been a better mn, honestly.

I just read an article that he just had a daughter. I suppose [name]Breeze[/name] could grow on me. (The mother’s name is [name]Sunny[/name]). I know someone with the last name [name]Beretta[/name]…

@tintri He has a son with [name]Bristol[/name] [name]Palin[/name], named [name]Tripp[/name]. That’s why he’s famous in the first place, because all of this happened during the 2008 election when [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Palin[/name] was the running mate of [name]John[/name] McCain against [name]Barack[/name] [name]Obama[/name]/[name]Joe[/name] Biden, and it was a huge spectacle.

I’d like to think that no name is truly awful, that it’s all subjective, but I’m not a fan of the name at all. I’m kind of meh about [name]Breeze[/name], but [name]Beretta[/name]? Seriously? Am I the only one that thinks it’s tacky?

[name]Breeze[/name] is all right- not my choice, but not completely awful. But [name]Beretta[/name], though? Who names their child after a gun?! I really do not understand that choice at all.

Never…in my life. He needs to slapped with a baby name book.

I agree! Especially the gun thing. For example, I love the sound of the name [name]Hunter[/name], but I could never use it because I don’t like the violent connotation.

Terrible name and one I’m not surprised by.

On a separate (non-name related) note, I read he’s filed for full custody of [name]Tripp[/name]. I can’t see that happening!

LOL, I’m well aware of the situation. I just wasn’t aware he had impregnated some other poor chump.

In all honesty, I think [name]Breeze[/name] and [name]Tripp[/name] are actually kind of nice as a sibset - even though I’m not a huge fan of them.

Oh sorry I didn’t know! I was about to say! It was very hard to not know about that whole situation.

Is anyone else sad for this child that her initials are BJ? Assuming the child has his last name.