Brenner?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries! It’s not often I come across names I’ve never heard of before, but [name_m]Brenner[/name_m] crossed my desk this week. I’m totally crushing on it.

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_m]Brenner[/name_m] is wearable?
Full name would be [name_m]Brenner[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Re**** (with a long E) Is that too many R’s?

Would love your thoughts!

3 Likes

I think Brenner is pretty cute! I like it.

1 Like

brenner is smart and sweet i like it, it sort of reminds me of brandon/brendon.

1 Like

I like it! I personally can’t use it because I’ve had a bad experience with someone with a similar name :sob:

1 Like

I really like it! It feels outdoorsy and friendly.

1 Like

[name_m]Brenner[/name_m] is pretty cool!!

1 Like

I like [name_m]Brenner[/name_m]!

1 Like

Brenner is lovely. It feels like a nature name, maybe because it sounds similar to Briar?

With my English accent the r at the end isn’t really pronounced, it’s more like Brenn-uh so it doesn’t sound R heavy to me. Are you in the US?

2 Likes

Sounds like a really cool name, like an outdoorsy and independent type of guy, easy to pronounce, spell and sounding familiar while being very unique. Suitable for a child as well as a grown adult, too. I love the combination with [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]!
btw did you know “Brenner” means “burner” in [name_m]German[/name_m]?

1 Like

I like it! I’ve never heard of [name_m]Brenner[/name_m] either. It reminds me of [name_f]Brenna[/name_f] for a girl. I think [name_m]Brenner[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] works well together

1 Like

I like it but I know a [name_f]Brenn[/name_f] and I like it even more! [name_f]Brenn[/name_f] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] seems like a cool option.

1 Like

I really like it. Sounds good with [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] too. I also like [name_u]Brennan[/name_u]

1 Like

I like it

1 Like

Love!!

1 Like

Ohhh I like [name_m]Brenner[/name_m] ! I know someone with this last name but I am swooning over it as a first !

2 Likes

I don’t particularly like it and I immediately thought of Hulk (tho I checked and his last name is actually [name_u]Banner[/name_u], not Brenner), but I can see the appeal and it’s a very usable name!

1 Like