Brevity?

What do you think of this as a name? It is really a word meaning ‘briefness’. We just had this as a vocal word in my English class, but I thought it would sound okay a girl’s name.
I think it would be a more unique choice than other bri names.

I don’t really like it- I just want to say “is the soul of wit” after. I prefer [name]Felicity[/name] or [name]Verity[/name].

There is no way that this word could ever be considered a name in my opinion, I’m sorry! For something with a similar sound you might prefer the virtue names [name]Amity[/name] and [name]Verity[/name], both of which are well established.

Lol, it sounds like a coffee order.

I know it sounds weird! My teacher was the one who first said it sounded like a name. I thought it might be an interesting combo of [name]Brianna[/name] and [name]Verity[/name].

I think it’s too much in use as a word.

[name]Felicity[/name] is the kind of thing that works because it’s fallen out of use, for most people, as an every-day word. Maybe as education goes downhill and the average person doesn’t use it in normal conversation, it could be more of a name. Maybe :wink:

The sound of the combination of letters is lovely, and would easily be a name if it wasn’t already a word.

…[name]Imagine[/name] if she ended up short! That would be most unfortunate. :lol: :roll:

lol, have to agree with sylvr on this one :lol: