Briar Anastasia ♥️

Thoughts on [name_f]Briar[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] as a combo?

I previously had [name_f]Briar[/name_f] [name_f]Nerissa[/name_f] on list .. does [name_f]Briar[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] glow+ sound better / like [name_f]Briar[/name_f] [name_f]Nerissa[/name_f] better or suggestions ?

[name_m]Just[/name_m] for name list and vibes.. do like [name_f]Briar[/name_f] Anastasia+ [name_f]Salem[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] as sister names?

[name_f]Pretty[/name_f] together or does it seem weird since Briar+ [name_f]Salem[/name_f] are both dark almost goth inspired names :black_heart:

2 Likes

I love it & think she’s wonderful with [name_f]Salem[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]!

[name_f]Briar[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] has a bright, stylish feel – I think it works with [name_f]Salem[/name_f] Grace; they have a unisex, contemporary vibe (with a hint of witchyness)

I love [name_f]Briar[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]! I think [name_f]Briar[/name_f] and [name_f]Salem[/name_f] go well together!

[name_f]Briar[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is so lovely! I am a big [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] fan, so she is so easy to love. I do like [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Briar[/name_f] a little better, but [name_f]Briar[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is sweet. I think [name_f]Salem[/name_f] and [name_f]Briar[/name_f] make a good pair—Anastasia does feel quite a bit more frilly than [name_f]Grace[/name_f] for me, but I don’t think that’s the end of the world. (I do like [name_f]Briar[/name_f] [name_f]Nerissa[/name_f] a lot too though!)

Good luck!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Briar[/name] [name_f]Anastasia[/name] is lovely. It maybe flows a little better than [name_f]Briar[/name] [name_f]Nerissa[/name] but I’m a fan of both. I really like [name_f]Briar[/name] and [name_f]Salem[/name] as a sister set, though I agree with the above point that [name_f]Anastasia[/name] and [name_f]Grace[/name] feel a bit mismatched because one is so much longer.

1 Like

I adore [name_f]Briar[/name_f] Anastasia!!! and it goes perfectly with [name_f]Salem[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

1 Like