Briar's Middle Name ****Poll***** Please Vote!

See the results of this poll: Which middle name do you like for Briar?

Respondents: 44 (This poll is closed)

• Briar Eloise: 18 (41%)
  • Briar Elodie : 6 (14%)
  • Briar Emily : 3 (7%)
  • Briar Felicity : 4 (9%)
  • Briar Victoria: 13 (30%)

I chose [name]Briar[/name] [name]Victoria[/name], but [name]Briar[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] was a close second.

I chose [name]Briar[/name] [name]Victoria[/name], but I also like [name]Briar[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]. I think the 3 syllable names sound better with [name]Briar[/name]. I really like the name [name]Briar[/name] by the way. It is a great name, uncommon but not weird. Any ideas for a boy? I like your style.

Hmm, I like [name]Emily[/name] and [name]Elodie[/name] as names but I’m not sure if they flow after [name]Briar[/name].

It may be an accent issue but in my accent I say [name]Briar[/name] as Bry-ah so it ends in a vowel sound and I’m not sure the next word starting with a vowel flows quite right. I think one or two sylabbles works best too.

[name]Briar[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Briar[/name] [name]Lucille[/name]
[name]Briar[/name] [name]Maria[/name]
[name]Briar[/name] [name]Melody[/name]
[name]Briar[/name] [name]Cecily[/name]
[name]Briar[/name] [name]Molly[/name]
[name]Briar[/name] [name]Tory[/name]
[name]Briar[/name] [name]Francine[/name]
[name]Briar[/name] [name]Frances[/name]

Thanks!

So far, the boy names on our list are . . .

[name]Blaise[/name]
[name]Calder[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Miller[/name]

I’ll take suggestions for boy names if you got any. It seems my husband is a lot pickier for boy names than he is for girls. His idea of the perfect boy name is [name]Jack[/name].

I say [name]Briar[/name] like [name]Bri[/name]-ER (ending in a consonant). :slight_smile:

I hate [name]Briar[/name], but [name]Briar[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] is nice!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Briar[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] & [name]Briar[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] the best

do you like any of these?
[name]Briar[/name] [name]Kerensa[/name]
[name]Briar[/name] [name]Rosamund[/name]
[name]Briar[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Briar[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Briar[/name] [name]Delphi[/name]
[name]Briar[/name] [name]Willow[/name]
[name]Briar[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Briar[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name]

good luck :slight_smile:

I say [name]Briar[/name] like [name]Bri[/name]-ER (ending in a consonant). :)[/quote]

In that case I vote [name]Elodie[/name]. [name]Glad[/name] you like [name]Cecily[/name]. I just thought it sort of fit with the ending of [name]Emily[/name] so it might fit with your chices.

Thanks!

[name]Blaise[/name]
[name]Calder[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Miller[/name]

I’ll take suggestions for boy names if you got any. It seems my husband is a lot pickier for boy names than he is for girls. His idea of the perfect boy name is [name]Jack[/name].[/quote]

I know the feeling. My husband is the same way. HE actually just told me he likes [name]Finn[/name] for a boy (if we have a girl she will be [name]Finley[/name] [name]Willow[/name]), so I am pondering that name too. We also have [name]Jett[/name], [name]Crosby[/name], [name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Everett[/name] on our boys list.

Thanks!

[name]Blaise[/name]
[name]Calder[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Miller[/name]

I’ll take suggestions for boy names if you got any. It seems my husband is a lot pickier for boy names than he is for girls. His idea of the perfect boy name is [name]Jack[/name].[/quote]

I know the feeling. My husband is the same way. HE actually just told me he likes [name]Finn[/name] for a boy (if we have a girl she will be [name]Finley[/name] [name]Willow[/name]), so I am pondering that name too. We also have [name]Jett[/name], [name]Crosby[/name], [name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Everett[/name] on our boys list.[/quote]

I love the name [name]Finley[/name] [name]Willow[/name]. So cute. I like [name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Everett[/name] too. I’ll have to run those past him. Thanks!

I voted for [name]Briar[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]. I think [name]Briar[/name] is nice and I like the fact you can get the nn [name]Bri[/name]/[name]Brie[/name]/[name]Bree[/name] out of it.

[name]Briar[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] is lovely.

What about [name]Finlay[/name], Finlan, [name]Phineas[/name] or Finlo as alternatives to [name]Finn[/name]?

[name]Harvey[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Leon[/name]
[name]Joel[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Ivor[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name]
[name]Ozias[/name]
[name]Jeremy[/name] “[name]Jem[/name]”
[name]Arlo[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Cole[/name]
[name]Lance[/name]
[name]Vann[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Bradley[/name]

[name]Hi[/name]! I voted for [name]Briar[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I like [name]Briar[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] and [name]Briar[/name] [name]Felicity[/name], but I think something simple and elegant like [name]Briar[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] would be very pretty! What is [name]Avalon[/name]'s middle name?

From your boy list, I think [name]Finn[/name] matches the same soft, air-y feel I get from both [name]Avalon[/name] and [name]Briar[/name], but it seems a bit incomplete. Perhaps [name]Findlay[/name]? Or maybe you would like [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Jacoby[/name] (kind of like [name]Jack[/name])?

Best wishes!

I voted [name]Victoria[/name]. For some reason, I think the flow is better with a consonant starting the middle instead of a vowel. I pronounce the r in [name]Briar[/name] too but still the flow was tricky for me with [name]Eloise[/name], [name]Elodie[/name] and [name]Emily[/name] (all of which I love btw).

Like [name]Arlo[/name], [name]Jasper[/name], & [name]Beckett[/name] from your list. Thanks!

[name]Avalon[/name]'s full name is [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Avalon[/name].

[name]Love[/name] the suggestion of [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Jacoby[/name]. Thanks!

Too funny, I have a [name]Brier[/name] [name]Mae[/name], so obviously love the name. I like [name]Briar[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] from your list.

[name]Love[/name] the name [name]Briar[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]. Perfect. Good luck!