Briar's Middle Name ****Poll***** Please Vote!

[name]Victoria[/name] is a little stately for me to pair it with [name]Briar[/name], even though I like the name. I also like [name]Felicity[/name], but it is a noun, and two noun names always seem a little off to me. I like [name]Emily[/name] and [name]Elodie[/name] as names, but they just don’t sound good to me with [name]Briar[/name]. I went with [name]Eloise[/name]. [name]Briar[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] definitely fits the best to me.

What I did to figure out how well a middle name will “flow” w/ the first name is actually to sort of yell them together, I guess as if you were yelling at a child thats not listening. Anyway that’s what worked for me…you def wouldn’t wanna got tongue tied while saying his/her name;) My Daughters name is [name]Kayleigh[/name] Nevayeh & my sons name is [name]Shane[/name] [name]Kyler[/name]. I think they sound good together…people def voiced their opinions on my sons first name, but in the end, it’s what you like best and what you can see yourself calling your baby for the rest of his/her life;) Good luck and congratulations:)

I really like [name]Elodie[/name], but it doesn’t flow as nicely with [name]Briar[/name] as [name]Eloise[/name] does. The flow is very important: my parents didn’t think of that with my name, as my first name ends with the exact same sound as my middle name starts with. Consequently it all merges together when said aloud. The ‘s’ in [name]Eloise[/name] grounds the name, whereas Biar [name]Elodie[/name] has more focus on the vowels. But those are definitely my top two favorites!