bridger or bauer for first name for boy?

we cant decide between bridger or bauer for our 3rd babies name! my mom says bauer sounds like bow-wow to her but I’m in love with it! middle name will most likely be james! thanks!

I think that I like [name]Bauer[/name] [name]James[/name] better.

[name]Hi[/name]. When I hear [name]Bridger[/name], I think of my friend’s pretentious husband, followed by the actor [name]Todd[/name] Bridges (from Diff’rent Strokes), and when I hear [name]Bauer[/name], I think of [name]Eddie[/name] [name]Bauer[/name], someone who bows all day, and finally, bowels.

If I had to choose between [name]Bridger[/name] and [name]Bauer[/name], I think I’d have to go with [name]Bridger[/name]. Of course, this is just my opinion, and you need to pick the name that works best for you.

I like [name]Bauer[/name] [name]James[/name] alot better. I think that [name]Bow[/name] wow would be the last thing to come to mind for [name]Bauer[/name]

I think I also prefer [name]Bauer[/name]. It doesn’t have the dog connotation for me at all, and it has a bit more warmth than [name]Bridger[/name]. Some similar names that come to mind: [name]Barrett[/name], [name]Beckett[/name], [name]Archer[/name], [name]Baxter[/name].

PLEASE don’t call him [name]Bauer[/name], it means farmer in [name]German[/name], which is rudely used as an insult, i.e. to call somebody simple minded

Yep, I am from Germany and I have to agree. [name]Bauer[/name] is at times used as an insult.
If any of the other kids at school find that out, your kid is going to be in trouble.