Brighton’s getting a brother!

Hello, I’m curious on your thoughts on possible sibling names for [name_u]Brighton[/name_u]. We’re currently thinking:

• [name_m]Braven[/name_m] [name_m]Leander[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_u]Logan[/name_u]
  • [name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_m]Braven[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Braven[/name_m] [name_m]Abel[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]

0 voters

[name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_u]Logan[/name_u], [name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_m]Braven[/name_m], [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] are really cool :sunglasses:!

1 Like

I like [name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_m]Braven[/name_m] and [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] especially with [name_u]Brighton[/name_u]. They’ve got the same bright, bold, fun appeal.

1 Like

I think [name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_u]Logan[/name_u] is so handsome with [name_u]Brighton[/name_u]! It’s familiar but still offbeat and modern, and I think it would likely age well. [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] would be my next pick, it has the same laid-back, cool, surfer guy feel about it.

1 Like

So many great choices! I love [name_u]Brighton[/name_u] and [name_m]Archer[/name_m] together, I think they make such a handsome, fun, adventurous set of brothers.
I also like [name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_m]Braven[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u], and [name_m]Braven[/name_m] [name_m]Leander[/name_m]!

1 Like

[name_u]Brighton[/name_u] & [name_m]Archer[/name_m] sound great together!

1 Like

Thanks everyone! I’m actually a bit surprised that [name_m]Archer[/name_m] is the running favorite. If we decide to go with [name_m]Archer[/name_m], his nickname would be [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]. I hate the nickname [name_m]Archie[/name_m], but I think [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] (since his middle name would be [name_u]Logan[/name_u]) would be a cute twist.

3 Likes

[name_m]Archer[/name_m] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] are my favourites!

1 Like

Everyone is giving us a lot to think about!

I voted for [name_m]Archer[/name_m] and love it with [name_u]Brighton[/name_u], but I personally would not use it if I hated the nn [name_m]Archie[/name_m] because I feel it is an inevitable name some people/strangers will call him.

1 Like

Bump

Bodhi [name_m]Felix[/name_m] is my favorite! [name_u]Brighton[/name_u] and [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] sound so sweet together

1 Like