Brigid, Sylvie or Marina. I just cannot pick a favorite!

I seriously love them all (and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] as my 4th but hubby is not crazy about it.) We have an [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]. (our boy names are either [name_u]Florian[/name_u] or [name_m]Jack[/name_m]) Help me narrow them down please! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] best! With your older kids’ names, probably [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f].

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] as it goes nicely with brothers, [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u].

2 Likes

I love the name [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]! [name_f]Marina[/name_f] is adorable, but I think I like [name_f]Malina[/name_f] more!

1 Like

Oh I love [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] so much too!! I don’t know how I would ever choose a girl’s name there are too many good ones.

1 Like

There’s just something about [name_f]Brigid[/name_f] that I love with your set! She sounds like she could hold her own with three older brothers haha!

Sylvie is lovely!!

I like [name_f]Marina[/name_f] for the water connection.

Sylvie is perfect with your boys names! I like the subtle nature meaning. [name_f]My[/name_f] second choice would be [name_f]Brigid[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Marina[/name_f] is my favourite of your options! :sparkling_heart:

Marina is so lovely!

Sylvie and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] would both work well with your boys’ names. If your husband isn’t keen on [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], then [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] seems like the best choice. It has the same playful, outdoorsy vibe as [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]. (I love those three together so much, btw!)

1 Like

I love [name_f]Brigid[/name_f]! Plus, she’s the patron saint of poets and printing presses! [name_m]How[/name_m] cool is that?

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Hazel! I dont want to discourage you from possibly using [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], but… To me it sounds sort of old fashioned. Not in a good way. But I feel it could make a comeback in a few years from now.

Edit: in France, Sylvie it is a very dated name, like Barbara. This is just to take into consideration.

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] goes so perfectly with your childrens names!! I love that it gives off the same playful, energetic, nature vibes. [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] also fits perfectly, but if your husband isnt the biggest fan, then [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is my top pick!

[name_f]Brigid[/name_f] is my second pick. beautiful, great associations, and I love the nickname [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] :slight_smile:

(I don’t think [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] sounds old fashioned at all! I think it has that feel of vintage while still staying modern and current!! In case that was something you were worried about)

1 Like

Oh, I love [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] with your big kids’ names! It fits right in and the nature connection is so perfect. Also love [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] if your husband comes around to it!

2 Likes

Ooh, such a tricky one!

My own personal tastes lean towards [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]. Both utterly gorgeous and they share that cool, quirky, naturey vibe with your boys’ names.

Brigid is also amazing, however. I love how strong and self-assured it is, especially for a little sister to three big brothers! You could also do [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] as a nickname, which would also tick the cool/quirky/nature box.

Marina is very pretty too. It’s never really been on my radar but I actually really like it! I think it’s my least favourite of your options for now, just by virtue of feeling a bit “grown up” for a baby (probably because I’ve never really considered it before), but I’m the first to admit that’s a silly reason not to choose a name. I have a feeling this one will grow on me…

2 Likes

I love your boys’ names so much! I favor [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]. It’s graceful and adorable. I also prefer [name_m]Jack[/name_m] over [name_u]Florian[/name_u].

I love [name_f]Marina[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Marina[/name_f]! Such pretty names! [name_f]Brigid[/name_f] is a bit more stuffy