British Prime Minister's new arrival

Hello all :slight_smile:

British Prime Minister [name]David[/name] [name]Cameron[/name] and his wife [name]Samantha[/name] welcomed a baby girl to their family yesterday, two weeks early whilst they were on holiday in Cornwall. [name]Baby[/name] is named [name]Florence[/name] [name]Rose[/name] Endellion. After a year of heartache in 2009, where their eldest son [name]Ivan[/name] passed away due to medical issues, the baby’s arrival is such lovely news for the family. Their children are:

[name]Ivan[/name] [name]Reginald[/name] [name]Ian[/name] (2002)
[name]Arthur[/name] Elwen (2004) - who goes by [name]Elwin[/name].
[name]Nancy[/name] [name]Gwen[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] (2006)

The second middle name, Endellion, is for the town close to which little [name]Florence[/name] was born, [name]St[/name]. Endellion in Cornwall, [name]England[/name].

I have my very own little [name]Florence[/name] so I adore their name choice :slight_smile: What do you think?

[name]Gracie[/name]

I really love all of their names choices, honestly. [name]Florence[/name] and [name]Arthur[/name] being at the top. I’m a little disappointed that her name wasn’t taken from their magnificantly named family trees but it’s beautiful and fitting, nonetheless. I really do like her second middle name being after the town. He did say he wanted a Cornish name!

I agree, I think it’s a lovely tribute to the place in which she made her surprise arrival :slight_smile:

I too adore their children’s names- very beautiful choices.

[name]Gracie[/name]

That is so lovely! I adore [name]Florence[/name] :slight_smile:

I never would have guessed it, but it’s great with her siblings! [name]Florence[/name] is such a pretty name!

[name]Gracie[/name], your kids have amazing names!