Bro Sis for Gemma

I’m interested to hear what names you all think go well stylistically with [name]Gemma[/name] for a sibling…we find out next week what we’re having and we have some favorites ourselves, but I wanted some nameberry help!

Boys and girls please??? Thank you so much! Pretty soon I won’t be bothering you all for names!

Parameters—nothing in the top 100 preferably. Something that sounds good with [name]Gemma[/name] and something that is in the same fashion as [name]Gemma[/name]. Thank you!!!

Girls:

[name]Callia[/name]
[name]Laurel[/name]
[name]Sorrel[/name]

Boys:

[name]Digby[/name]
Warwick
[name]Kenton[/name]

thanks, maybe a little more toward the top 800 or so :slight_smile:

Ok to help you along with some of our names we like…

[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Anabelle[/name]
[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] (these last 3 are more toward the popular range than we’d like but we like them a lot, especially [name]Lila[/name], which we know is headed up.)

[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Atticus[/name]
[name]Luca[/name]

A little help from the berries please??? Thanks!!!

Out of your list, to go with [name]Gemma[/name], I like [name]Felicity[/name], [name]Sawyer[/name], and [name]Felix[/name]. I like [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Lila[/name], and [name]Anabelle[/name] aslo, but I agree with you, they are heading up, but I don’t think that’s really too bad of a thing. Maybe with [name]Anabelle[/name] because of all the [name]Bella[/name]/Belles running around. But [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Lila[/name] still are okay in my book. I do prefer [name]Felicity[/name] though still out of your girl names. I like [name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name], but not with [name]Gemma[/name], I think they are too much of precious gems. From your boy names, I really only like [name]Sawyer[/name] and [name]Felix[/name]. The others just don’t seem to sound right to my ears with [name]Gemma[/name], I’m sorry. I think [name]Sawyer[/name] and [name]Felix[/name] are both spunky names like [name]Gemma[/name]. Good luck!

love [name]Gemma[/name]! :smiley:
girls
[name]Ailsa[/name]
[name]Brynn[/name] - could be in the first or middle spot
[name]Calla[/name]
[name]Elspeth[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name] - in the middle spot
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Oona[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name]

boys
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Barnaby[/name]
[name]Chester[/name]
[name]Cormac[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Harvey[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Lionel[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Niall[/name]
[name]Otis[/name]
[name]Peregrine[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Topher[/name]

Thanks! Great points and suggestions. We like [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name] for the sound, pairing with [name]Gemma[/name] and the meaning–happy!

Lots to think about, we find out the sex next week! I think it will get easier when we can focus on 50% of the names instead of all of them.