Broderick or Jack?

My husband and I both like the name [name]Jack[/name], but now we are afraid it is to popular (once you add [name]Jackson[/name], [name]Jack[/name], [name]Jax[/name], and [name]Jaxson[/name]). We are also considering [name]Broderick[/name], but can’t decide if we like more than [name]Jack[/name].

Which do you prefer - [name]Broderick[/name] or [name]Jack[/name]?

[name]Jackson[/name] nn [name]Jack[/name] is nice. I understand it is common though. But if you love it?!..

I like [name]Broderick[/name] better but isn’t that getting more and more popular too? I also like [name]Roderick[/name].

[name]Jack[/name] definitely. It is popular but it isn’t trendy. [name]Jackson[/name], [name]Jaxon[/name], [name]Jax[/name] etc are but [name]Jack[/name] is just classic. It’s strong and handsome and you really can’t go wrong with it!

I’ve only known one [name]Jack[/name] in my life (but a TON of Jacksons). [name]Jack[/name] has always seemed like the quintessential masculine name, but it’s also fun and adventurous. I love it so much!

I prefer [name]Jack[/name]. Have you considered [name]Jack[/name] [name]Broderick[/name] or [name]John[/name] [name]Broderick[/name] nn [name]Jack[/name]?

I love [name]Jack[/name]! Would [name]Broderick[/name] go by a nn? I love the idea of [name]Brody[/name], too, so [name]Jack[/name] [name]Brody[/name]/[name]Jack[/name] [name]Broderick[/name] or [name]Broderick[/name] [name]Jack[/name] (nn [name]Brody[/name]) would be great options, imo. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I love [name]Jack[/name]! It’s a great name, and while it may be popular it isn’t trendy or overdone.

^She stole my thoughts! Haha. But really, I love the name [name]Jack[/name]! I would have used it for my second son’s name if my [name]MIL[/name] didn’t use it for her dog first. :frowning: Also, liked the suggestion of [name]Roderick[/name].

I like [name]Broderick[/name]. [name]Jack[/name] s a good name but I’m one of those people bothered by popularity. I really like [name]Brody[/name] as a nn too!