Bronwen vs Natalee

Which name do you think flows best with the middle name [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]?

Bronwen [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] is lovely

1 Like

Bronwen [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] flows better in my opinion and I just prefer [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] to [name_f]Natalee[/name_f].

1 Like

Definitely [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f]! It’s so sweet.

1 Like

Bronwen [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] is beautiful :heart:

1 Like

Another vote for [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f]! The combo flows beautifully and has a lovely feeling to it

1 Like

I think [name_f]Natalee[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] sounds better but I prefer [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] (and prefer the [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] spelling myself). Now that I’ve said both a couple times, I don’t think one is a huge improvement over the other, so [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] gets my vote. I love [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] nn [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]!

[name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] for sure!

I prefer [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] with [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] (and in general). [name_f]Natalee[/name_f] and [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] have very similar stress patterns, which makes the combo flow a little less well; [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] however is sweet and distinctive enough that they flow perfectly!

For me the E in [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] is very close in sound to the E starting [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] so I definitely prefer [name_f]Natalee[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] since the E sounds are different.

I love [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] :blush:

Bronwen [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]! I think [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] is much better spelt this way if you use it.

Bronwen [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] flows best but I prefer [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]