Bronwen?

I really love the name [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f]! However, my husband doesn’t think it is a good stand-alone name. What do you think of [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f]? Full name would be [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] after family. What are other names that would work for [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f]? (Please don’t mention [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], there are already 3 cousins named [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]:slight_smile:

[name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] is beautiful! I really like [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f], and I think [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] is a lovely nickname. I much prefer it to [name_m]Bron[/name_m] or Bronnie.

I think [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] is a good nickname for [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f]. Personally, i’m not the biggest fan of [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] (it sounds masculine imo), but I think [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] is very pretty.

Maybe you would like a given a name with a similar meaning to [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f]? [name_f]Belinda[/name_f] comes to mind. Also, [name_f]Monica[/name_f] or [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] or even [name_f]Mona[/name_f] or [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] might work.

[name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] is lovely and [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] makes a great nickname.