Brooks vs Lincoln

Which one do you prefer? Our last name is [name_m]Leary[/name_m]. I love the alliteration of [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] [name_m]Leary[/name_m], but it is quite a bit more popular than [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]. I love the simplicity of [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]!

I like both but I prefer [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] with your surname :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I prefer [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] as a first name too! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have a middle name? [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] would be very cool and modern.

3 Likes

[name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] is so handsome, and [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] [name_m]Leary[/name_m] is so sweet and memorable!
I know [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] is currently getting more popular, but I have never personally met one!

I second [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] if you don’t have a middle already! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like both for very different reasons ! So you can’t go wrong.

Brooks feels fresh , trendy and has nature ties.

Lincoln is tied in history , feels sturdy historical and smart.

I personally only know 1 of each . [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] would be in his early 30s and [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] about 6. I really love alliteration so I would sway to [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] slightly . I do love the suggestion of [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_m]Leary[/name_m] though !!

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]!

I prefer [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]. I think it goes better with your surname and I like the flow of it.

I like [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u], nickname [name_m]Link[/name_m] is very sweet imo!

Good luck

Definitely [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]! I don’t personally get the appeal of [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u].

Brooks [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] would be a great name. [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] feels fresh and unexpected.

I love [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] with your surname–such a well-matched and memorable combo! I’ll put in another vote for the suggestion of [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u], if you don’t already have a middle :slight_smile:

I do love the idea of [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]! [name_f]My[/name_f] only concern is if we end up with 2 boys, we’ll use up the only 2 boy names DH and I agree on :joy:

2 Likes

I agree with the [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] suggestions. But in any case, [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] is the better name

1 Like

I LOVE [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]! [name_f]My[/name_f] nephew is named [name_m]Jared[/name_m] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] and he was born in 1980. His little sister was born in 1990 and her middle name is [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] lol. I guess my brother really liked the name lol :rofl:
Regardless, I love [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] [name_m]Leary[/name_m] and [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_m]Leary[/name_m]! But my vote goes for…

[name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] [name_m]Leary[/name_m]

Lincoln [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_m]Leary[/name_m] would be beautiful.

I prefer [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]!

Definitely love [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]!
[name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] is very popular.

I prefer [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] [name_m]Leary[/name_m] as I adore names with alliteration and [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] [name_m]Leary[/name_m] sounds rather lyrical. It may just be my [name_u]New[/name_u] Zealand accent, but when I say “[name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_m]Leary[/name_m]” out loud, all I’m hearing is “[name_u]Brook[/name_u] Sleary” even when I slowly say the two names together.

Brooks [name_m]Leary[/name_m] is so cool!

Lincoln [name_m]Leary[/name_m] here! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it! (Also love [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_m]Leary[/name_m])