Brother for Arthur & Edmund (Ned)
  • August (Gus)
  • Maxwell
  • Rufus
  • Felix
  • Rafferty

0 voters

1 Like

This is my first time creating a poll and it appears I did it right! :slight_smile:

Would love to hear any thoughts about your picks/votes.

Such a hard choice as I love all of the names, especially [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m], but I went with [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] as it allows for a nickname like both [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] do. So does [name_u]August[/name_u] but I generally prefer not to use the same initials if it can be avoided. If you don’t care though, I think [name_u]August[/name_u] is also brilliant with your sons’ names, as are all of the names really. I’m currently pregnant and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] is one of my top choices.

Torn between [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] and Felix… I voted for the latter, but either one would be perfect! :slight_smile:

I really love [name_m]Felix[/name_m], but it doesn’t seem to fit the style of the other two

I really like [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] with your boys!

I love [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] the best with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] nn [name_m]Ned[/name_m]. I like [name_u]August[/name_u] nn [name_u]Gus[/name_u] as well and I think [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Ned[/name_m] and [name_u]Gus[/name_u] would make a sweet sibset!

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] and [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] would be absolutely gorgeous! I think [name_m]Felix[/name_m] would also make a lovely choice :slight_smile:

[name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] fits in nicely. :slight_smile:

I voted for [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]! I like that it’s a solid, traditional name like your others without being one of the High Classics. And [name_u]Max[/name_u] is the sweetest and most mischievous!

I like [name_u]August[/name_u], too, but I don’t love to repeat initials in a set if it can be avoided.

[name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] is perfect here

Well this is tough! These results are much closer than I expected lol.

I don’t mind a shared first initial as long as the names don’t sound alike (Arthur and [name_u]August[/name_u] feel safe to me.)

I like the consistency that [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] have “u” as the last vowel like [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m].

[name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] are my two favorites but I worry Max/Maxwell is so much more popular than my first two boys, I’ve really valued them not having to share a name with any peers.

And I really like [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] but I feel like overall most people (outside of nameberry!) figs the name weird.
[name_m]Rufus[/name_m] would probably be my husbands top choice to trying to keep it in consideration.

I was torn between [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m], but I voted for [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u].

[name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] are my favorites :slight_smile:

I voted [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], because he’s my favorite with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and Edmund/Ned, but [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] are my favorites from your list in general… for some reason I just wasn’t keen on the alliteration for [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_u]August[/name_u], and [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] feels different stylistically from [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Ned[/name_m]? [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] would probably have been my second choice… he works well with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and Edmund; I just like [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] a little more. And [name_m]Felix[/name_m] is nice, works well with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Ned[/name_m], but I’m just not a huge fan of him, myself. Honestly, you can’t go wrong with any of them, though!

1 Like

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] seems the best stylistic match!

Wow all of these names are superb with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]. Ultimately I picked [name_m]Felix[/name_m] but I am also crushing hard on [name_m]Rufus[/name_m]

I voted for august though I don’t love that. Much prefer straight up [name_u]Gus[/name_u] and think it sounds great with sibling names!