Brother for Arthur & Henry

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] berries! I am looking for the perfect name for [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] & [name_m]Henry[/name_m]’s brother. I have composed a list of names that I’m liking (not sure if I love them, though) and I’ll list them below. For reference, my favorite girl names are [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] (LOO-sha).

[name_f]My[/name_f] list consists of:
[name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]
[name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Reed[/name_u]
[name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Quincy[/name_u]
[name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Ruben[/name_m]
[name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Hunter[/name_u]

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Gibson[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]

[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_u]Wallace[/name_u]
[name_m]Walton[/name_m]
[name_m]Llewelyn[/name_m] “[name_m]Llew[/name_m]”
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m]/Jude
[name_u]James[/name_u]
Jesse

[name_m]John[/name_m], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_u]Hayes[/name_u], [name_u]Hunter[/name_u], [name_m]Llewelyn[/name_m], [name_m]Daniel[/name_m], [name_m]Ruben[/name_m], [name_m]Gibson[/name_m], [name_u]James[/name_u], Jesse, and [name_m]Walton[/name_m] are family names. If I go with [name_m]John[/name_m], he will likely go by a double name like “[name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u],” for example.

Thanks for your help!

I really like [name_u]Wallace[/name_u] with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m].
I would add [name_m]Peter[/name_m] and [name_m]Leon[/name_m] to your list.

My top 3 picks for you would be [name_m]Jack[/name_m] ([name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] sound great together!), [name_u]Jude[/name_u] (so handsome and goes great with your boys’ names as well) and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] (this one is mostly because I love the nn JJ).

Jasper [name_u]James[/name_u] definitely! I also think [name_m]Simon[/name_m] is really cute for a boy. [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] is my favourite boy name but not sure it’s got quite the same feel to it, [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] are very strong.

Love [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] for you

I love [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Simon[/name_m] and [name_m]John[/name_m] from your list! [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Ruben[/name_m] and [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Reed[/name_u] are lovely!

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. This has been such a difficult decision. I love [name_m]Peter[/name_m], but am worried about the teasing connotations.

The names you all have stated as your favorites are probably my favorites of my list.

Thanks!!

I really love the name Llewelyn!

1 Like

I love [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u], [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. They’re great with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m]!

Thanks everyone! I so appreciate your help!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I know brothers called [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] & [name_m]Henry[/name_m]! I always thought that it was a lovely brother pair.

I’m not personally a huge fan of double names, but I would love a [name_m]John[/name_m] nn [name_m]Jack[/name_m] w/Arthur & [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] is my favorite.

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is not my cup of tea for whatever reason, but it goes nicely w/your crew. I like [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Gibson[/name_m]. I just love [name_m]Gibson[/name_m] as. fn really. Especially w/the nn [name_m]Gib[/name_m], [name_m]Gibby[/name_m] or Gibsy.

Here are my thoughts on the rest of your list-

[name_m]Simon[/name_m]-This is just about perfect. Quirky, masculine yet gentle, handsome fairly vintage. It’s also simple yet not terribly over done . Fits in great w/Arthur & [name_m]Henry[/name_m].

[name_u]Wallace[/name_u]-Kind of interesting, but maybe a bit too nerdy. If that’s possible.

[name_m]Walton[/name_m]-I like this ‘[name_m]Wal[/name_m]’ name better, plus it’s a family name. It’s pretty cute. As is [name_m]Walt[/name_m].

[name_m]Llewelyn[/name_m]-Oh, I don’t know. I kind of like it, but kind of find it confusing to say & spell. And I’m a name nerd, so for the average [name_m]Joe[/name_m] it could be complicated.

[name_m]Julian[/name_m]-I’ve been in love w/this name for many years. It’s on my top five list, & it is absolutely perfect w/Arthur & [name_m]Henry[/name_m].

[name_m]Jack[/name_m]-Yes! I love [name_m]Jack[/name_m]. Or [name_m]John[/name_m] nn [name_m]Jack[/name_m]. It’s the perfect charming all American rough & tumble lovable boy name . Assuming you’re in the U.S., of course. It’s nice & British too!

[name_m]Phineas[/name_m]-This is cute & different. I love the nns [name_u]Finn[/name_u] & Finney.

[name_m]Judah[/name_m]/Jude-Not sure why. I don’t love [name_m]Judah[/name_m], but it’s not bad. It works w/Arthur & [name_m]Henry[/name_m] even though it’s kind of more biblical. I love the [name_u]Jude[/name_u] part though. Or [name_m]Julian[/name_m] nn [name_u]Jude[/name_u].

[name_u]James[/name_u]-This is a nice solid handsome classic. It’s perfect w/your sons’ names. I like [name_u]James[/name_u] nn [name_u]Jem[/name_u] or Jass.

[name_u]Jesse[/name_u]-Adorable & unexpected. Really fun choice.

So, I’m no help because I like mostly all of them all. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] that my rambling helped a bit though. :slight_smile:

I like [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Simon[/name_m].