Brother for Aurelia and Cassia

Hello berries !

Need a boy name for sibset-
Girls are [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u].

I’d love a name that ends in A-

Some thoughts…
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_u]Easton[/name_u]
[name_m]Koa[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_u]Shia[/name_u]

I do also love [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_m]Ethan[/name_m], and [name_m]Holden[/name_m] but don’t feel like they would go? Or maybe they would… help :slight_smile:

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Cassia[/name_f], and [name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Cassia[/name_f], and [name_u]Luca[/name_u]
Etc
Etc

Hmmmm

I like [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] & [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]

Thanks summs. [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] is actually my fav, has really become a front runner for me. I just hope it flows with [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f].

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Jonah[/name_m], [name_u]Luca[/name_u] and [name_u]River[/name_u] with your set!!

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] and…

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m]
[name_u]Oakley[/name_u]
[name_m]Tobiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Tide[/name_m]
[name_m]Archer[/name_m]
[name_m]Jupiter[/name_m]
[name_m]Forrest[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]

Your girls’ names are absolutely beautiful. I don’t think you need to follow with an A-ending name but rather, choose the name you love the most as the ones you are considering do work. A theme or pattern seems to be established with three, [name_f]IMO[/name_f], so if you are considering having another child down the road I would steer away from a too obvious A-ending but otherwise, whichever you prefer. My favourites are [name_m]Holden[/name_m], [name_m]Jonah[/name_m], and [name_m]Elijah[/name_m].

I think [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] and [name_u]River[/name_u] go best. [name_u]Luca[/name_u] too. Maybe [name_u]Noah[/name_u] or [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]?

You guys are the best!

My SO likes [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] and [name_m]Jonah[/name_m]. [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] is cute, just so common. I think [name_u]Luca[/name_u] is too godfather for him (his fav movie ever), but I maybe could convince him. We are both part Italian.

I have always loved [name_u]River[/name_u] and [name_m]Holden[/name_m]. Yep loved [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], and [name_m]Holden[/name_m] Caufield :slight_smile:

Thanks for the other name suggestions also! I actually was considering [name_u]Skye[/name_u] for a girl or a middle name. [name_u]Noah[/name_u] doesn’t work due to last name. I do like [name_u]Sasha[/name_u]! My SO thinks its so feminine :frowning:

Whitegardenia, yes perhaps im getting hung up on the A thing…

I thought of [name_m]Roman[/name_m] and [name_m]Julian[/name_m] as flowing well, but I have negative connotations to both names.

Narrowing down to -
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_m]Holden[/name_m]

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here are my thoughts for a little boy:

[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]-This is beautiful! But in a manly way. I love [name_u]Luca[/name_u], & it fits in perfectly. Too bad your dh doesn’t seem to be into it.

[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_u]Easton[/name_u]-This is a great name too. Similar to [name_u]Luca[/name_u] in that it’s boyish yet calm & kind sounding. It’s a bit more homey & less mysterious sounding though. [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] is quite popular though, which you seem to want to avoid. I’m not a huge fan of [name_u]Easton[/name_u] unless it has special significance to you. I love [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u].

[name_m]Koa[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]-[name_m]Koa[/name_m] is gorgeous. Artsy, simple yet unique. Very cool w/your girls’ names too.

[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]-Good handsome name, but very very popular.

[name_u]Shia[/name_u]-I don’t know…it seems like a name that I would like, but it just is so connected to the actor.

[name_m]Ethan[/name_m]-Meh, this is fine. It’s nothing special & fairly over done. Certainly not as interesting as your daughters’ names.

[name_u]River[/name_u]-I love this one for you. I too am a huge [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] fan!

[name_m]Holden[/name_m]-This is a nice name. It’s solid, kind of outdoorsy feeling. [name_m]Holden[/name_m] Caulfield is an okay reference…I used to love the name when I was younger, but now I think he’s kind of a brat, LOL. However, it’s a good name on its own & not that super tied to the character.

A few more suggestions:

[name_u]Dakota[/name_u]/Kota

[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]

[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]

[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]

[name_u]Ira[/name_u]

[name_m]Ivan[/name_m]

[name_m]Jonas[/name_m]

[name_u]Kai[/name_u]

[name_m]Leo[/name_m]

[name_u]Shea[/name_u]

[name_u]Shaw[/name_u]

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

My favorite is [name_m]Holden[/name_m], but I think [name_u]River[/name_u] and [name_u]Luca[/name_u] pair best with your girls.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]!

Woah I totally agree with your thoughts!

[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] does sound more homey, less mysterious. I think that’s whats throwing me with it, you nailed it!! But its still so cute. I saw [name_u]Easton[/name_u] recently and thought it was kinda cute, but it holds 0 significance and the more I hear it, im blah on it. I was thinking [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u] also! Much better, lets get [name_u]Easton[/name_u] outta here. My one worry with [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] is: I would be so sad for [name_m]Joe[/name_m] to be a nn. Nothing wrong with [name_m]Joe[/name_m], its just…its [name_m]Joe[/name_m]. I like that [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] feels approachable and I could see it on a child, teen, and grown man.

[name_u]Shia[/name_u]- Hahaha. I may be the only Lebouf fan. I don’t mind him, but I do mind everyone not liking the name because of him. Too bad, its an interesting name. My SO hates it, lol. Hes like “ill call him something else”

[name_u]River[/name_u]- There is just something about this name for me. I love it. I would even take [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]'s middle name- [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. Not sure how SO feels on this one.

[name_m]Ethan[/name_m]- Yes exactly! I hear the other names then im like andddddd ethan. Its a great name, but its not working for me.

[name_u]Luca[/name_u]- I think I could change his thoughts on this. And I don’t mind [name_m]Luke[/name_m].

[name_m]Holden[/name_m]- Hahaha, my friend was like- [name_m]Holden[/name_m] was a whiny entitled emo kid. I guess I just identified with him when I was a teenager myself. Another friend said he would be made fun of, since the book is always read in high school.

[name_m]Koa[/name_m]- I think its so pretty, but I having a hard time picturing it. When I say it out-loud I don’t get any gut feeling about it.

Thanks sooooo much for your insights!! Really truly helps. From your list, I had a total thing for [name_u]Kai[/name_u], [name_u]Shea[/name_u], and [name_m]Leo[/name_m]! [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is my friends dog and I cant un-see it. [name_m]Friend[/name_m] has a bay [name_u]Kai[/name_u]. [name_u]Shea[/name_u] now reminds me of [name_u]Shea[/name_u] from Game of Thrones.

Oh and to add, my SO has a daughter from a previous marriage and her name is [name_f]Amelie[/name_f].

Honestly I don’t think you need to look any further, [name_u]Luca[/name_u] sounds terrific with [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Cassia[/name_f]! A little iffy on [name_u]James[/name_u] as the middle option but both are very solid names.

But I also understand wanting to really explore your options so I’ll try and offer some suggestions:
[name_u]Shea[/name_u]
[name_m]Jasha[/name_m]/[name_m]Yasha[/name_m] (a linguistic variant of [name_u]James[/name_u])
[name_u]Santana[/name_u]
[name_u]Nicola[/name_u]
[name_m]Rocca[/name_m]
[name_u]Mischa[/name_u]
[name_u]Thoma[/name_u]/[name_u]Toma[/name_u]
[name_m]Pacorra[/name_m]
[name_u]Adria[/name_u] (variant of [name_m]Adrian[/name_m])
[name_m]Vaska[/name_m] (Russian variant of [name_m]William[/name_m])
Nicodema
[name_m]Zsiga[/name_m]
[name_m]Grisha[/name_m] (variant of [name_m]Gregory[/name_m])
[name_m]Stenya[/name_m] (variant of [name_m]Stefan[/name_m]/[name_m]Stephen[/name_m])
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m]

If you’re looking for something a touch longer than [name_u]Luca[/name_u], Gianluca is out there (Italian compound name similar to [name_m]French[/name_m] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]-[name_m]Luc[/name_m])

And while not an -a ending, I think [name_m]Dante[/name_m] would work nicely with [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] as well.

Aside from Luca I really like the idea of Shea, Thoma, Santana, Rocca, and Yasha with Aurelia and Cassia.

First of all, your girls names are gorgeous! [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] are just beautiful. Not unheard of, but not popular. They do have a sort of mysterious, alluring sound.

I don’t think you HAVE to use a name ending in “a” since this is your first (and potentially only?) boy. If you don’t find a name you love ending in “a,” I think it’s better to go with a name you just love. Maybe you’d like [name_u]Asa[/name_u]?

That being said, I really do like [name_u]Luca[/name_u] with the sibset. Gives the same sort of slightly unexpected but nice on the ears vibe.

But because of the same reason with this being your first and maybe only boy, I think it’s okay to deviate a bit from the style of the girls. I love [name_m]Jonah[/name_m], [name_u]River[/name_u], and [name_m]Holden[/name_m]! To me, [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] sounds more spunky than mysterious, but it’s still a name that’s familiar yet unexpected. What about [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]?

I think [name_u]River[/name_u] and [name_m]Holden[/name_m] both hold more of that mysterious vibe, but I think [name_m]Holden[/name_m] might sound a bit harsh? Something about it just doesn’t seem quite as fluid as the other names. I think [name_u]River[/name_u] has that sort of lulling fluidity to it that [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] have.

Other names that might work for you:
[name_m]Milo[/name_m]/[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]/[name_m]Roman[/name_m]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]/[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m]
[name_m]Malachi[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]Matteo[/name_m]
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u]