Brother for Clover

I like your suggestion of [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]!

Thank you :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: we’re SO excited. I’m amazed at the response I’m getting here, so helpful! We are really liking [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] for her brother. I love your suggestion of [name_m]Florin[/name_m] as well.

1 Like

What sweet names your daughters friends have :smiley: thank you for the ideas!! I liked [name_u]Brighton[/name_u] but husband said no.

Oh I’ve been curious about [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]! Thank you!

1 Like

Oh my goodness I love your list so much, so hard to choose!

The first two ([name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_m]Grant[/name_m]) don’t seem quite modern enough with [name_f]Clover[/name_f].

I’ve never really considered [name_u]August[/name_u] as a name but after reading all the comments I keep coming back to it. It sounds so lovely with [name_f]Clover[/name_f], whereas [name_m]Silas[/name_m], [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] sound a bit sharp next to her I feel.

The rest are wonderful and all could work. [name_m]Beckett[/name_m], [name_u]Florian[/name_u] and [name_m]Archer[/name_m] all stand out to me.

I think [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is cool but a bit of a trend name, very 2018-2020 imo.

Some of the suggestions I stand behind: [name_u]Arlo[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_u]Brook[/name_u]

If you ever have another girl I keep thinking [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] would make such a great addition to this sibset!

1 Like

Pick [name_u]Everest[/name_u]! haha

2 Likes

[name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] are all perfect with [name_f]Clover[/name_f]! The only ones on your list that I really don’t think go with [name_f]Clover[/name_f] are [name_m]Grant[/name_m] and [name_m]Graham[/name_m]. To me, they seem too straight-laced next to the fresh, modern, playful [name_f]Clover[/name_f]! With [name_f]Clover[/name_f] I also like:

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
[name_m]Soren[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_m]Bastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucian[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspar[/name_m]
[name_m]Elio[/name_m]
[name_m]Otis[/name_m]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_m]Fraser[/name_m]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m]
[name_u]Kit[/name_u]
[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u]
[name_m]Angus[/name_m]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]
[name_m]Orson[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Indio[/name_m]
[name_u]Jem[/name_u]

1 Like

Oh, I LOVE [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]. I gave the name to my beloved cat over 6 years ago… otherwise [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] would be Clovers brother :slight_smile:
I like [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m], [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m], [name_u]Kit[/name_u], and [name_m]Felix[/name_m]!
Thank you

[name_f]Clover[/name_f] is lovely! [name_m]Just[/name_m] personal preference, but I tend to dislike repeated endings on sibling names (so no -er). Someone mentioned it above, but I LOVE [name_m]Soren[/name_m]. Definitely evokes nature imagery for me and pairs beautifully with [name_f]Clover[/name_f].

2 Likes

I love [name_u]August[/name_u] from your list! Lots of cute nickname options & goes great with big sis.
[name_u]Reed[/name_u] is also a favorite nature name of mine

1 Like

After looking over all of your advice and opinions husband is on board with narrowing the list to [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Milo[/name_m], and [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]❤️

Thank you all!! Now to decide :grimacing:

1 Like

[name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] would be awesome for [name_f]Clover[/name_f]’s brother!

Good luck with your decision!

1 Like

[name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is my pick from your list! Wishing you all the best and hope you find the perfect name for your newest addition :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yay! I think these are the best matches!

1 Like