Brother for Drake

I just gave birth in [name]June[/name] to our first child, a son, we named [name]Drake[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] ([name]Jonathan[/name] is the same middle name as his daddy after an uncle who passed away right before [name]Drake[/name]'s birth) and Im already thinking of naming the next baby :roll: :lol:

We didnt find out [name]Drake[/name]'s gender before he was born so we had a boy and girl name picked out so if the next baby is a girl (which I secretly hope) she will be given the original name we chose, [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]. I am however stumped for a boy name if the next is a boy since we used our favorite boy name already on [name]Drake[/name]! I really like the name [name]Dashiell[/name] but dont feel it goes well with [name]Drake[/name]. [name]Dashiell[/name], to me, comes off as a more preppy upper crust kind of name where [name]Drake[/name] is more trendy, urbanish. I dont know if its just me but thats how I see it. [name]Do[/name] you think [name]Drake[/name] and [name]Dashiell[/name] seem like they would make a good sibling set? Also I worry a little because I feel I am setting myself up for all D boy names in the future.

Some other boy names I like:

[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name] (DH hates)
[name]Rhett[/name] (DH hates)
[name]Tristan[/name] (DH hates)
[name]Jude[/name]

Would love some new ideas as well as thoughts on the names I like.