Brother for Duncan and Phoebe

See the results of this poll: Which one do you think is the best fit?

Respondents: 49 (This poll is closed)

• Julian : 5 (10%)
  • Alastair : 6 (12%)
  • Evan : 2 (4%)
  • Alden : 3 (6%)
  • Magnus : 4 (8%)
  • Jasper : 9 (18%)
  • Jonas : 6 (12%)
  • Lionel : 4 (8%)
  • Quentin : 5 (10%)
  • Griffin: 5 (10%)

A hard choice as you have so many great names but I ultimately went with [name_m]Alastair[/name_m] but some close runners up would be [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] and [name_m]Julian[/name_m].

[name_m]Duncan[/name_m], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] is my choice :slight_smile:

I like [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] best because it doesn’t repeat the ending of your older son. My second choice would be [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]. I say this only because you have lots of great names on your list. A repeated last syllable wouldn’t necessarily bother me if there weren’t so many other good choices.

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_m]Griffin[/name_m], [name_u]Alden[/name_u], [name_m]Magnus[/name_m], or [name_m]Quentin[/name_m]

[name_m]Duncan[/name_m], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m].

I didn’t want to choose another n-ending name because I thought it would be nice to have all children with completely different-sounding names. Then out of the rest of the names, I felt that [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] had the same vibe as [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f].

My top 3 choices:

1. [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
  2. [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] (Really cool, but a bit too out-there compared to [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f])
  3. [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] (Reminds me too much of The [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] Brothers)

I love [name_m]Quentin[/name_m] and [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] with [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]! I think they all have the same friendly feel.

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_m]Griffin[/name_m], [name_m]Jonas[/name_m], & [name_u]Evan[/name_u] all sound great! I voted for [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] because it’s my favorite of the bunch + I agree with other posters, I like that it has a different ending sound.

All of the options are so handsome though!

I voted [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]. It’s such a lovely name and goes great.

I like [name_m]Alistair[/name_m], [name_m]Griffin[/name_m], or [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], in no particular order.