Brother for Elijah William

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Ehrob1 thanks for your [name_u]Ari[/name_u] combo ideas!
I really like [name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] or [name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m].

Good to know you think [name_u]Shea[/name_u] is a bit of a different style to [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] - but as you say, may not matter too much.

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts MichelleM! I do like [name_m]Seamus[/name_m] but it seems too much in contrast to [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] for me.

RE [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] - Right now I’m much more excited by Ari/Ariel and [name_u]Shea[/name_u] - but I was also worried that they are more ‘trendy’ than [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] which I see as popular but classic - I definitely don’t want a name that screams 2022. [name_m]Hence[/name_m] why [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] are on the shortlist.

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you think Ari/Shea are trendy?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] emarias22 - no I have never heard of [name_m]Adriel[/name_m]! I am about to google it thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the combo suggestions vida :slight_smile: :grinning:

Good to hear of a real life example of an [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] who wasn’t teased!

1 Like

Thanks AES! I personally think [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] and [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] sound perfect together. Thanks for sharing your opinion. :slight_smile:

That’s interesting to know justlikeflorida - I do love meaningful names :slight_smile:

Thanks LouC! :slight_smile: