Brother for Emeline and Harriet?

Thanks for all of these suggestions.

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you think that [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] has more of a [name_m]French[/name_m] vibe than [name_m]George[/name_m]? I am concerned about how popular they are but probably shouldn’t be. I do love my girls names, and also love how uncommon they are. So it would be ideal to find a similar uncommon name I love with boys - but it seems so much harder!

Another name that we liked in the past that sort of fits the [name_m]French[/name_m]/English vibe is [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] - but I was concerned it was a little too dorky. I love [name_m]Gil[/name_m]!

What about [name_f]Emeline[/name_f], [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] and …

[name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m]
[name_m]Damien[/name_m]
[name_m]Edward[/name_m]
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m]
[name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m]
[name_m]Lancelot[/name_m]
[name_m]Marcus[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_m]Robert[/name_m]
[name_m]Stewart[/name_m]
[name_m]Trenton[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m]

[name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] is really sweet and not too dorky imo!

I would go with [name_m]George[/name_m]. I also like [name_m]Charles[/name_m], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]/[name_m]Edward[/name_m], and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m].

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]? I feel like it is close to [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], but not as popular (#206 vs. [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]'s #5). I think [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] goes well with your girls names (which are adorable) and definitely fits your vintage theme. Another plus, [name_m]Ozzie[/name_m] is an adorable nickname.
Good luck!

Still undecided on a brother’s name for [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] and [name_f]Emeline[/name_f]. Debating between [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]. Leaning towards [name_m]George[/name_m] as it’s not as popular and feels a bit fresher to me, but I’ve always loved [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and wondering if it is a bit more of a spunky/happy name that goes better with my 3 syllable girls’ names. I worry about [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]'s popularity but have not met a little one in my area - but I hear there are a lot out there!

What I love about [name_m]George[/name_m] is it’s simplicity and it’s nn proof. I have another month or two to decide - but hoping to not wait until last minute. Any opinions on what goes better with my girls’ names?

My great grandma was [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] and my Great Grandpa was [name_f]Beverly[/name_f] (although I think is more feminine). Other things that go with you girls could be [name_m]Edward[/name_m], [name_u]Ray[/name_u], or [name_m]Edmond[/name_m]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]George[/name_m] with your girls names (which are beautiful!)

Also really love [name_m]Louis[/name_m], but then I’m a bit biased :slight_smile:

I love [name_m]George[/name_m] for you. [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] is a fantastic name but at this point seems overdone. [name_m]George[/name_m] stands out a little more.

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] gives me a more [name_m]French[/name_m] vibe than [name_m]George[/name_m]. [name_m]Louis[/name_m] would work well too. I wouldn’t worry too much about [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]‘s popularity just because it’s such a classic name and probably will always be well-loved and well-used. I stand by if you really love it, use it! It’s perfect with your girls’ names!

I like both of those names but [name_m]George[/name_m] is one of my favorite ever boy’s names so I’m going to have to say [name_m]George[/name_m].

Thanks everyone! I am leaning towards [name_m]George[/name_m] because it seems fresher to me and I feel more excited about it I think. But I still love [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and think it fits so well with [name_f]Emeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f].

[name_m]George[/name_m] is great

Thanks everyone!

[name_m]George[/name_m] is adorable with [name_f]Emeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]!

Thanks - we are leaning towards [name_m]George[/name_m]!

[name_f]Emeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] is such a swoon-worthy sibling set! I love both [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_m]George[/name_m] with them, but think [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] is my favourite with [name_f]Emeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] out of the two. Some other ideas:

[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Albert[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
[name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]
[name_m]Raphael[/name_m]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m]
[name_m]Robert[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]

I hope you like some of these :slight_smile:

Thanks for that list! Still torn between [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]. I’m leaning towards [name_m]George[/name_m] but since [name_f]Emeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] are three syllables, I’m thinking [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] may sound better with them. But I suppose I won’t always be saying their names together. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] is due in a week or so - so hoping to go into the delivery room with a name! I worry that [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] is too popular, but I don’t know many in my area.

[name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]?

[name_u]Love[/name_u] that idea but I didn’t change my name so my last name will be the baby’s middle name. So I just can choose 1…