Brother for Emeline!

So it’s official… we are having a boy! I am always looking at girl names and haven’t given much though to the boys. We thought we were settled on a boy name but my husband is kind of wishywashy. I thought to come here to see if anyone had any suggestions and advice on our current front runner…

[name]Elias[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] (brother for [name]Emeline[/name] [name]Teresa[/name]).

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Elias[/name], but I worry it’s too matchy with [name]Emeline[/name]? Maybe it’s the common “E” (I never pictured myself going with a letter theme at all). We are pretty positive this is going to be it for us so coming up with more E names isn’t really a deterrent. I just don’t want something so cute people are giving eye rolls at their names when we say them together. Which will most likely be the nn’s [name]Emy[/name] & [name]Eli[/name]!

Thoughts & suggestions?

When you say [name]Emeline[/name] & [name]Elias[/name] it’s not too bad but when you say [name]Emy[/name] & [name]Eli[/name] it sounds a little too cutesy for me.

Very cute names together! Have you considered a third baby? You could run into naming trouble if so. (my problem right now!)