Brother for Fox

[name_m]Just[/name_m] curious what your favourite potential brother name for [name_m]Fox[/name_m] would be? (it’s still between [name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u], but I’m leaning more towards [name_m]Fox[/name_m]).

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] - Everyone keeps naming their dogs this, but I’m not ready to let go
[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m]/[name_u]Bo[/name_u]
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
[name_u]Grey[/name_u] - I think we would be more likely to use with as a mn, but it is one of my faves
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u]/[name_f]Indy[/name_f] - Also considering this as a mn for [name_m]Fox[/name_m]. A bit put off by [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] being a huge chain here in [name_f]Canada[/name_f]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_u]River[/name_u] - Too nature-y together?
[name_u]Sonny[/name_u]
[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]/[name_u]Sully[/name_u]
[name_m]Thatcher[/name_m]

GP middles - [name_m]Wilder[/name_m], [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m], [name_m]Rocket[/name_m], [name_m]Midnight[/name_m], [name_u]Blue[/name_u], [name_m]Apollo[/name_m], [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m], [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] or any of the names mentioned already

[name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_m]Gibson[/name_m]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_m]Briggs[/name_m]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_m]Lawson[/name_m]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_u]Lennon[/name_u]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_u]Lyle[/name_u]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m] and Riggins
[name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_m]Coleman[/name_m]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_m]Saxon[/name_m]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_m]Sumner[/name_m]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_u]Dexter[/name_u]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_m]Watson[/name_m]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_m]Wells[/name_m]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_m]Banks[/name_m]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_m]Pierson[/name_m]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_m]Prescott[/name_m]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_u]Paxton[/name_u]

I think [name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] go great together!

I like [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m], [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_u]Bo[/name_u] and [name_u]Sonny[/name_u]!!

Some others
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_m]Miller[/name_m]
[name_m]Webster[/name_m]
[name_m]Jett[/name_m]
[name_u]Percy[/name_u]
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m]
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Oslo[/name_m]

Thank you I do like [name_m]Briggs[/name_m] and [name_m]Xavier[/name_m]. I had [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] on my list for awhile but it’s the last name of a friend so I feel a bit weird using it.

Thanks! They do both have a classic but modern, fall vibe to me.

Thank you! I’ve been re-considering [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] lately as I feel that it fits but had never really thought of it seriously before because of my Pretty [name_m]Little[/name_m] Liars association, but that is fading now. I had [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] or [name_m]Haze[/name_m] on my list for awhile but DH is not a fan! I do like [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] also.

From your list, [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] or [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]. Maybe also [name_u]Everest[/name_u], [name_m]Wilder[/name_m], or [name_m]Archer[/name_m]?

What about [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m]? I could definitely see [name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] (or [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] too) as brothers. The meaning of “from the forest” is so sweet and nature-y they seem to fit so well together.

Thanks everyone!

I went over the list with DH again and I think [name_u]Grey[/name_u] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m], [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] or [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] would be our second picks after [name_m]Fox[/name_m] as of now.