[name_m]Forrest[/name_m]
[name_m]Clayton[/name_m]
[name_m]Rufus[/name_m]
[name_m]Herschel[/name_m]
[name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]
[name_m]Marshall[/name_m]
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m]
[name_m]Ferris[/name_m]

I think [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] sounds cool with [name_u]Griffin[/name_u], [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] is a good one too.

I love [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] with almost all of those names!
I second [name_m]Augustus[/name_m], [name_m]Wells[/name_m], [name_u]Jude[/name_u], and [name_u]Amos[/name_u].

Some more suggestions:

Harry — fairly common, but I feel like [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_u]Harry[/name_u] is a cute combo.
[name_u]Chandler[/name_u] — a bit more uncommon, and I think [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_u]Chandler[/name_u] is just perfect.
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] — some other people probably already recommended this, but I think [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u] is adorable.
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u] — personally, I tried to stray away from names ending in the -en sound because of how trigly common they are, but I think [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] would be super cute together.
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m] — fairly common and a bit older, but [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] is a great sibset.
[name_u]Holland[/name_u] — kinda different, but going with the more animal/word/place name theme lingering in the background, [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_u]Holland[/name_u] is unusual but appealing.
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] — also common, and I’m running out of things to say here, but [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] would be very sweet together.
[name_u]Bryce[/name_u] — kind of a contrast to [name_u]Griffin[/name_u]’s style, but [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] sounds pretty good.
[name_u]Cooper[/name_u] — one of the more modern ones, and [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] has a sweet ring to it.
[name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] — matching initials come in here, but [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] is a much older name compared to [name_u]Griffin[/name_u]’s newer popularity. I think [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] is an adorable subset.
[name_m]Matthew[/name_m] — fairly common but also very sweet, and [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] pairs nicely.
[name_u]Percy[/name_u] — Percy is a bit less common and [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_u]Percy[/name_u] sounds cute too.
[name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] — like [name_u]Bryce[/name_u], a bit of a different style, but [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] can sound good together too.
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u] — another cute name that sounds awesome with [name_u]Griffin[/name_u]: [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_u]Beckett[/name_u]
[name_m]Aldwyn[/name_m] — another unusual one, but I think [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_m]Aldwyn[/name_m] sounds great together.
[name_u]Archer[/name_u] — [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_u]Archer[/name_u] has a nice, cute balance to it.

1 Like

Griffin and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]

1 Like

I like [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_u]Amos[/name_u]

2 Likes

My personal favourites with [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] are:

Reid/Reed
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugh[/name_m]
[name_u]Idris[/name_u]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m]/Harry
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]