Brother for Isabel & Robert

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I’m expecting our third child (a boy) in [name_u]June[/name_u] 2016. We can’t seem to find a boy name that we like. I like strong traditional names - though nothing too fancy, and ones that can have a good nickname (which also flows with last name). We have a couple problems with the last name being that it is one syllable and starts with an “N”. Some names sound good until you say it with my last name. If the name ends in an “N”, it can make the first and last name sound like one word. My first name ends with an “n”, and I have found that when I have to give my first and last name, I have to often repeat myself pausing between both names. Names I like so far have been [name_m]William[/name_m] (not sure if “[name_m]Will[/name_m] Noss” sounds weird), [name_m]Luke[/name_m] (one-syllable like last name, but maybe the vowel sound doesn’t sound so bad? Not a fan of [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]), [name_u]James[/name_u], and [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] (not a fan of [name_u]Andy[/name_u] though). I liked [name_m]Henry[/name_m], but both my mother and mother-in-law do NOT like that. My husband isn’t too helpful but has mentioned he likes [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_u]Logan[/name_u] (go figure, superhero names), which I don’t consider traditional names. My husband is 6’4" and has large broad shoulders and I’m also tall. I have a hard time picturing a large man named [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]. Any help would be appreciated. I somehow thought boy names would be easier. The middle name will most likely be [name_u]Michael[/name_u].

[name_m]Clifford[/name_m], [name_m]David[/name_m], [name_m]Richard[/name_m], [name_m]Randall[/name_m], [name_m]Jeffrey[/name_m], [name_m]Gregory[/name_m],[name_m]Derik[/name_m], [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m], [name_m]Anthony[/name_m], [name_m]Christopher[/name_m], [name_u]Bradley[/name_u], [name_m]Wesley[/name_m], [name_m]Eli[/name_m], [name_m]Paul[/name_m], [name_m]Ronald[/name_m], [name_m]Edward[/name_m]

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f], [name_m]Robert[/name_m] and ___
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m] - [name_u]Danny[/name_u]
[name_m]David[/name_m] - [name_m]Davy[/name_m]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m] - [name_u]Cal[/name_u]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m] - [name_u]Cal[/name_u]
[name_u]James[/name_u] - [name_u]Jay[/name_u]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] - [name_m]Harry[/name_m]
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] - [name_u]Freddie[/name_u]
[name_m]Maxim[/name_m] - [name_u]Max[/name_u]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] - [name_u]Toby[/name_u]
[name_m]Archibald[/name_m] - [name_m]Archie[/name_m]
[name_m]Benson[/name_m] - [name_m]Benny[/name_m]