Brother for Jackson

Please provide any suggestions for jacksons brother. Sisters are scarlett and sadie. I did a pole with our favorites and [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] was the winner but I was wondering if you had any fresh ideas. I would like to avoid another n ending as it doesn’t go well with our last name. I really appreciate all the help so far!

Our favorites are

[name_m]Nash[/name_m]
[name_m]Briggs[/name_m]
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
[name_m]Archer[/name_m]

Thank you!

I love [name_m]Nash[/name_m] and [name_m]Briggs[/name_m]! I think they all work with the sibling names so you can try to narrow down your favourite, not easy I know :slight_smile:

Thank you! :wink: I find middles more difficult with one syllable first names which is part of my hesitation. With [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] and archer I would use lee to honor my mom. With [name_m]Briggs[/name_m] and [name_m]Nash[/name_m] I’m not sure, maybe a nature middle as that’s what the girls have. [name_m]Jackson[/name_m]'s middle honours my dad.

I know someone who has a [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] and [name_u]Carter[/name_u] and I have always thought that they sounded great together! I do love [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] though! It is a name that is not used enough where I am from and I would to see it being used more.

Would your mom’s middle or maiden name work as a middle? Or I’m not sure this is something you like but [name_u]Lee[/name_u] [name_m]Nash[/name_m] or [name_u]Lee[/name_u] [name_m]Briggs[/name_m] is okay although I think it’s sometimes confusing to go by your middle name. Have you considered one of the names beginning with [name_m]Le[/name_m]/[name_u]Lee[/name_u] such as [name_m]Levi[/name_m], [name_m]Leon[/name_m], or [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m]? Good luck!

[name_m]Jackson[/name_m] and [name_m]Archer[/name_m]