Brother for Joseph

Hey berries! I posted last month about finding a boy name for our baby due in August, and you all were so helpful. We’ve got it narrowed down to 4 options, and I’d love to hear your opinions!

Zachary
Elijah
Noah
Nicholas

My son Joseph will be 2 in June, and he has two older step-siblings - Christopher (16), and Kathryn (13). Their nn’s are Chris and Katie/Kate, and Joseph’s are JJ and Joey.

New baby’s middle name will be one of my grandfather’s names, either William or Leslie.

Last name is 4 syllables, starts with T, ends with A. Sounds like aloevera or primavera. :slight_smile:

So… Christopher, Kathryn, Joseph, and ______?

Thank you! :heartpulse:

[name_m]Zachary[/name_m] - strong and versatile
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] - fresh, sweet and cool
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] - soft and gentle
[name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] -classic and sturdy

I think [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] or [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] work best

1 Like

Thank you, that’s so helpful!

I really like [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] for you! It’s both classic and a little spunky so it matches perfectly w older siblings! The J sounds connect him with [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] really well without being similar.

Thank you! I really love this name and I agree, I think it pairs well with [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]. I love the nn [name_u]Eli[/name_u] with [name_u]Joey[/name_u] too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

These are all great options! I think [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] or [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] works the best. You have cute nicknames and it feels like the same sort of vibes.

[name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_u]Leslie[/name_u] or [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] gets my vote!

The popularity of [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] does make me hesitate a bit. And I totally agree about [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] being so 90’s; I’ve said the same thing. Thank you so much for this feedback!

Thank you! I do like those middle name combinations too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I like [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] or [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] best! They are all great options though

1 Like

Siblings to an actual [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] I know…

[name_m]Karl[/name_m]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m]

1 Like

I really like [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] for you! It’s a sweet name and sounds nice with the siblings’ names :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] is amazing and flows so so well with your other kids names and nn [name_u]Eli[/name_u] with their nns as well! that gets my vote! best of luck

1 Like

Either [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] or [name_m]Zachary[/name_m]. [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] are still pretty popular.
[name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] has my vote because it is just so timeless!

[name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]

1 Like

I think [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] works best with the sibling names.

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

I think I am starting to lean toward those two myself. I do love the timelessness of [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] which I think makes it fit the best. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! I do love [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] with mn [name_m]William[/name_m].

1 Like

I think I’m leaning toward [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]. Thank you!

[name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] just fits the best in terms or style

I think so too. Thanks!