Brother for Lily, Oliver & Iris?

We are expecting our 4th child in [name]June[/name]. We are really struggling with names. Our other children are [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] ([name]Lily[/name]), [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Luca[/name] & [name]Iris[/name] [name]Lucia[/name]. All of which were named before we found out the sex.

If this baby is a boy his middle name will be either [name]Harris[/name] or [name]Harrison[/name].

Any suggestions on boy names to go with our other children?

[name]Lillian[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Iris[/name] and brother…
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Adrian[/name] / [name]Julian[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Samson[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Barnaby[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Matthias[/name]
[name]Leander[/name]
[name]Maxim[/name]
[name]Tristan[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Ivor[/name]
[name]Benedict[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]
[name]Roman[/name]
[name]Caspian[/name]
[name]Lysander[/name]

I love [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Tobias[/name], [name]Julian[/name], [name]Silas[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name] & [name]Jude[/name].

My favorite boy name is [name]Silas[/name].

But do you think its to close to [name]Iris[/name]?

*We can’t use the names in italic.

I love [name]Silas[/name] too so that’s why I put it in my list. Although [name]Silas[/name] has a different ending than [name]Iris[/name], they do still sound similar, don’t they? [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Simon[/name], [name]Simeon[/name] or [name]Solomon[/name] as alternatives to [name]Silas[/name]? I’m glad you like [name]Sebastian[/name] because I think that’s the best sibling name for [name]Lily[/name], [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Iris[/name]. In fact, [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name] are two of my top picks for boys.

Did you purposefully choose botanical names for your children? I like the theme!

Boys names that are botanical and still sound classic:
[name]Basil[/name] (my favorite -pronounced with a short “a” like the Brits do)
[name]Linden[/name]
[name]Hawthorne[/name]
[name]Oakley[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] (less obvious but goes with [name]Jack[/name] [name]Pine[/name])
[name]Burnet[/name]
[name]Heath[/name]
[name]Aster[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Ashton[/name]
[name]Barclay[/name]
[name]Beecher[/name]
[name]Palmer[/name]
[name]Douglas[/name]

Please use [name]Julian[/name]! I’ve always thought [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] were the perfect match for each other. They’re the same length and have the same feel while still having different sounds. I love [name]Lily[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Iris[/name], and [name]Julian[/name]! [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] make a nice little pair like [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] make.

More ideas-
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Eamon[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Elliott[/name]
[name]Abram[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]

I also like [name]Simon[/name], [name]Miles[/name] & [name]Elliott[/name].

But I think we have decided on [name]Julian[/name] [name]Harris[/name] if our little baby is a boy.

Now if only we could decide on a girl names. I have a similar post in the girls name section feel free to help us with girl names :slight_smile:

Yay [name]Julian[/name]! I love when my suggestion is chosen haha. I’ll definitely take a look at your girl’s post.