Brother for Nora

We are sold on the name [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] nn [name_f]Nora[/name_f] for a girl and are now wondering which boys name works best with [name_f]Nora[/name_f]?

[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] or [name_m]Henry[/name_m]?

I realize [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] are more in line with similar styles but I dislike the popularity of [name_m]Henry[/name_m] (I personally know 3 boys born within the last year with the name).

Thanks!

To me, [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] sound too similar. So I would have to vote for [name_m]Henry[/name_m] – [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] are such an elegant combo! And I don’t think [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is any more popular than [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], so they match in popularity as well.

Definitely [name_m]Henry[/name_m]! [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] is too rhymey.

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] strikes me as perfect with [name_f]Nora[/name_f].

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m]

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] would be the better choice.

I like [name_m]Henry[/name_m] too, but if you think it’s too popular, you could check out this list!

From the link above, I like:
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_u]Quincy[/name_u]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]

Good luck finding a name!

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m].

I think that [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] sound the best together but the popularity would put me off too, especially how many babies you know with the name! This is a dilemma because [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] rhymes too much for my tastes. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] sound nice though X