Brother for Otto Phoenix

[name]Hi[/name] there

I am due to give birth this week and struggling slightly with names for a baby boy and brother to [name]Otto[/name] [name]Phoenix[/name].

We don’t know it’s a boy but all the indicators are that it is and I was wondering if I could get people’s thoughts on the following names:

[name]Monty[/name]
[name]Huxley[/name] (our surname is Luxton so that might be a bit much???!)
[name]Fox[/name]
[name]Freddie[/name]
[name]Moss[/name]
[name]Nico[/name]
[name]Ivo[/name]

Our current favourite is [name]Monty[/name] but I’m not sure if it’s a bit weak - thoughts please!

We then obviously get into middle names and currently we’re thinking of using our father’s names - [name]Lewis[/name] (my FIL and not a name I’d choose) and [name]Toby[/name] (my father’s name, which I like). Or we go a little more in line with [name]Otto[/name] [name]Phoenix[/name] and have something like [name]Monty[/name] [name]Fox[/name]??

Any thoughts most welcome.

[name]Chloe[/name]

PS We’re English

[name]Monty[/name] is fabulous, I love [name]Fox[/name] as a middle name name too but I think [name]Montgomery[/name] [name]Fox[/name] has a better ring to it - and the traditionalist in me prefers it :slight_smile:

[name]Freddie[/name] is also a favourite of mine. [name]Little[/name] [name]Freddie[/name] [name]Moss[/name]! Gorgeous!

What about a double barreled [name]Monty[/name] [name]Lewis[/name] [name]Fox[/name]?

I have to say, I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Otto[/name] [name]Phoenix[/name] too. Great taste in names :slight_smile:

I am a fan of [name]Monty[/name] and think it goes well with [name]Otto[/name].
I agree with laurenlouise and like [name]Montgomery[/name] [name]Fox[/name]

[name]Otto[/name] & [name]Monty[/name] are super cute together but [name]Montgomery[/name] [name]Lewis[/name] would sound better. [name]Monty[/name] [name]Fox[/name] doesn’t work for me, it jus sounds.

Would you consider [name]Otto[/name] and [name]Tobias[/name] [name]Fox[/name]?

[name]Huxley[/name] Luxton sounds awful, sorry.

[name]Otto[/name] & [name]Frederick[/name] nn [name]Freddie[/name] would be preferred, but I can’t see [name]Nico[/name], [name]Ivo[/name] or [name]Moss[/name] as a brother to [name]Otto[/name].

[name]Otto[/name] & [name]Flynn[/name], [name]Otto[/name] & [name]Jasper[/name], [name]Otto[/name] & [name]Gray[/name], [name]Otto[/name] & [name]Ezra[/name]?

I like [name]Monty[/name] [name]Fox[/name] the best. [name]Otto[/name] and [name]Monty[/name] are cute together!

[name]Otto[/name] is a gorgeous name.
In my view, another name ending in ‘O’ would be a bit much, and a bit sing song, so that leaves:

[name]Monty[/name]- I like this, prefer it as a nickname for [name]Montgomery[/name]. [name]Monty[/name] is very sweet though- can imagine it on a little boy or a young man
[name]Huxley[/name]- I think this may indeed be too much with Luxton, sadly as its a great name!
[name]Fox[/name]- [name]Fox[/name] Luxton is a bit sci fi for me also…
[name]Freddie[/name]- Like [name]Freddie[/name] (again as a nickname for [name]Frederick[/name], but thats just personal pref. I like a more formal name option) It isn’t as unexpected as [name]Otto[/name], but its very endearing, sweet, intelligent sounding (if a name can be that!)
[name]Moss[/name]- I love [name]Moss[/name]. I’ve been considering [name]Amos[/name] for a boy, with this nickname. [name]Otto[/name] and [name]Moss[/name] sound amazing together, too

Would you consider [name]Ivan[/name] (maybe nickname [name]Ives[/name]?) instead of [name]Ivo[/name].

My favourites from the list then, for you, are [name]Moss[/name], followed by [name]Monty[/name] and then [name]Freddie[/name] third.