Brother for Rowan and Elaina?

See the results of this poll: Brother for Rowan and Elaina?

Respondents: 73 (This poll is closed)

• Aidan : 9 (12%)
  • Beckett : 38 (52%)
  • Lochlan: 26 (36%)

[name_m]Lochlan[/name_m] is the standout choice for me with siblings names. (Although I much prefer the [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] spelling.)

[name_m]Lochlan[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is a great combo!

Really like [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] and [name_m]Lochlan[/name_m] with your other kids’ names. Voted for [name_m]Beckett[/name_m], but both are great.

I love [name_m]Lochlan[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]! We debated [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] but went with the “o” instead because it’s got stronger Gaelic roots, whereas the “a” spelling has stronger Scottish roots. Thanks!

[ul]

[/ul]

I love [name_m]Lochlan[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]! We debated the “a” spelling but opted for “o” because it has Gaelic roots, whereas the “a” spelling has more Scottish roots. Thank you!

I’m really torn between these two. I think [name_m]Lochlan[/name_m] might be the winner as it’s not as popular, but I love [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]!

I really like [name_m]Lochlan[/name_m], but voted for [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] (my second choice) because I think it goes better with your other two. It stands out without feeling out of place. That said, [name_m]Lochlan[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] & [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] are both lovely.

[name_m]Lochlan[/name_m] got my vote! A great choice with [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_f]Elaina[/name_f].

I prefer [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] to [name_m]Lochlan[/name_m] so I voted for [name_m]Beckett[/name_m].

[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] is Scottish and [name_m]Lochlan/name_m is Irish.

I voted for [name_m]Lochlan[/name_m]! I think it’s so handsome and sweet, and goes nicely with his siblings names.

[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] is a really close second, though!

[name_m]Lochlan[/name_m] [name_u]Ray[/name_u] I think fits perfectly and is such a gorgeous name!!

And I’m guessing this applies only if you’re in the UK. But [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] just makes me want to say [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] à [name_m]Becket[/name_m]…maybe just me…

This is my fav combo too!

I think [name_m]Lochlan[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is especially great with [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]!