Brother for sisters Elizabeth and Charlotte

Hello! [name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I are going to be having a boy! We’ve already had two girls, [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]) and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Lottie[/name_f]). We really like timeless names, especially longer names with a cute nickname. Our last name is one syllable, and we want the middle name to be a family name, but we haven’t chosen it yet (some contenders are [name_u]Neil[/name_u], [name_u]James[/name_u], and [name_m]Robert[/name_m]). We also want each of our children to have their own initial, so no E names or C names.

Some of our favorites are:

Jackson (nn [name_m]Jack[/name_m])
[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] (nn [name_m]Ben[/name_m])
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] (nn [name_u]Alex[/name_u])
[name_u]Asher[/name_u] (nn [name_u]Ash[/name_u])

I’d love to hear what you guys think about these, and if you have any suggestions for other names that would go well with our girls! Thanks!

I like [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] best from your options. I think [name_m]William[/name_m] “[name_m]Will[/name_m]” would be a perfect fit, though! Or maybe [name_m]Henry[/name_m] “[name_m]Hank[/name_m]/Harry”.

Jackson [name_u]Neil[/name_u] & [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] are my favorite on your list

Malcom [name_u]Neil[/name_u] :‘[name_m]Mac[/name_m]’
[name_m]Garrett[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] ‘[name_m]Gram[/name_m]’ ‘[name_m]Rhett[/name_m]’
[name_m]Preston[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] ‘percy’
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Neil[/name_u] ‘[name_m]Oz[/name_m]’
[name_u]Nolan[/name_u] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Noel[/name_u]’
[name_u]Leland[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] :‘[name_m]Leo[/name_m]:’

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
[name_m]Harold[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]

Love [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]!

I like [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] best of your list with your girls’ names. While I do think [name_m]William[/name_m] is a great fit for you, I wouldn’t recommend it, honestly, because your set will then feel too British Royals, imho.

Other longer, timeless names you might consider:
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
[name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_u]Julian[/name_u]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]

I LOVE [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]! What about [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], and…

Henry
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Edward[/name_m]

LMK what you think!!

Firstly, congratulations!! [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] sounds like a great choice and fits well with his sisters’ beautiful names. I also like [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] from your list, especially because I love the nn [name_m]Ben[/name_m]. I second (or is it third?!?) [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] and think the combo of [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is particularly handsome. Plus I really like the suggestions of [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]😊

Beauty names all around! I love [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] with [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m].
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m]
[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]

If you are looking for suggestions may I add
[name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
[name_u]Francis[/name_u]
[name_u]Jamison[/name_u]

I LOVE [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]/Ben with your girls.

It sounds like we have similar taste - [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is our frontrunner if baby is a girl and both [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] are names we’ve discussed for a boy.

Other options that might work for you as classics with cute nicknames:

Nicholas ([name_u]Nick[/name_u], [name_u]Nico[/name_u], [name_m]Cole[/name_m])
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] ([name_u]Freddie[/name_u], [name_u]Ricky[/name_u])
[name_m]William[/name_m] ([name_m]Will[/name_m], [name_u]Billy[/name_u], [name_u]Liam[/name_u])
[name_m]Edward[/name_m] ([name_m]Eddie[/name_m], [name_u]Teddy[/name_u], [name_m]Ned[/name_m])
[name_u]Michael[/name_u] ([name_u]Mickey[/name_u], [name_m]Mikey[/name_m])
[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] ([name_m]Jon[/name_m], [name_m]Jonny[/name_m], [name_m]Nate[/name_m])
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] ([name_u]Nat[/name_u], [name_m]Nate[/name_m])
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] ([name_u]Theo[/name_u], [name_u]Teddy[/name_u])

Love [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]! I love it with your girl names!

I think [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] are wonderful… there’s some other timeless names I think would go well. For example, [name_m]Augustus[/name_m], [name_m]William[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m].

Benjamin would be great

Love [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] with your girls’ names. [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] was my first thought before the page loaded.

Lots of other great suggestions above too.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] & [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] are darling!

Here are my thoughts for a little brother-

[name_u]Jackson[/name_u] nn [name_m]Jack[/name_m]-I don’t know…I love [name_m]Jack[/name_m]. It’s such a solid, classic, smart, fun, nice, sporty, witty guy name. But I just feel like [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] seems so trendy. I suppose it is an old name, but it’s become ridiculously popular & uninteresting the past fifteen or so years. I like just [name_m]Jack[/name_m] or [name_m]John[/name_m] nn [name_m]Jack[/name_m].

[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] nn [name_m]Ben[/name_m]-This is a handsome classic. [name_m]Ben[/name_m] is so friendly & calm. It’s awfully popular, but that may not bother you. It’s a beautiful name, & goes great w/your crew.

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] nn [name_u]Alex[/name_u]-Perfectly nice & fits in well. It’s not super exciting. I like the nns [name_m]Dex[/name_m] & [name_m]Ace[/name_m] for a little more flair.

[name_u]Asher[/name_u] nn [name_u]Ash[/name_u]-This is super cool. [name_m]Just[/name_m] hard not to picture a really down to earth, artsy, mellow yet put together fellow. It’s a little more biblical than old time-y British sounding classic like [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] & [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], but I don’t think that it clashes or anything.

A few more ideas-

[name_u]August[/name_u]/Augie/Gus/Ace

[name_m]Alfred[/name_m]/Alfie/Freddie/Ace

[name_m]Frederic[/name_m]/Freddie

[name_u]George[/name_u]/Georgie

[name_m]Henry[/name_m]/Hank/Harry

[name_u]Julian[/name_u]/Jude

[name_u]James[/name_u]/Jem/Jass

[name_u]Laurence[/name_u]/Lad

[name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]/Max

[name_m]Nathan[/name_m]/Nate

[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]/Nate

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]/Ollie

[name_m]Peter[/name_m]/Pip/Patch

[name_m]Patrick[/name_m]/Patch

[name_m]Simon[/name_m]/Si

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]/Tuck/Tucker

[name_m]William[/name_m]/Billy

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

Benjamin. Nn [name_m]Benji[/name_m]. Goes well with the middles and sibs.

J middle names like [name_u]James[/name_u] gives an opportunity for a cute first second initial nick name. Like AJ. For [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]. [name_m]Xander[/name_m] is also a cute nick fo [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]. Or [name_u]Lexi[/name_u].

Rockwell is one to consider. Nn [name_m]Rocky[/name_m]. Nice with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. Old and hip too.

Schuyler. Nn [name_u]Sky[/name_u]
[name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] nn [name_u]Loren[/name_u] or [name_m]Enzo[/name_m]